Anti-Mountain Bike Advocate Attacks Cyclists With Handsaw

Old June 16th 10, 07:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

Default Anti-Mountain Bike Advocate Attacks Cyclists With Handsaw

On Jun 15, 2:34*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jun 15, 9:30 am, Bruce Jensen wrote:

On Jun 14, 11:53 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Be thankful I am not a criminal vandal troll.

You underestimate yourself.
What we have here ia an example of disingenuous self-deprecation.

HEAD Dolan is possessed by an unrestrained and enormously distended
sense of self-importance. *It is quite rare for the egocentric, self-
aggrandising GRATE one to sell himself short, but I concur that in
this particular instance Ed has done done just that. *I'm not sure
that I would apply the expletives criminal or vandal, but a TROLL he is
without question.

Poor Mr. McNamara has got me confused with Ed Gin, a most notorious criminal
vandal troll who destroyed ARBR some years ago. Apparently, he could only
handle one "Ed" at a time.

Poor Mr. Dolan is not only confused cocerning my alleged confusion,
but he is also confused about what constitutes a TROLL.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 16th 10, 11:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jun 15, 2:34 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Poor Mr. McNamara has got me confused with Ed Gin, a most notorious
criminal
vandal troll who destroyed ARBR some years ago. Apparently, he could only
handle one "Ed" at a time.

Poor Mr. Dolan is not only confused cocerning my alleged confusion,

but he is also confused about what constitutes a TROLL.

We Great Ones always attract our fair share of STALKERS. They are like
little fish that follow the whale.

Old June 17th 10, 07:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

On Jun 16, 5:07*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jun 15, 2:34 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Poor Mr. McNamara has got me confused with Ed Gin, a most notorious
criminal
vandal troll who destroyed ARBR some years ago. Apparently, he could only
handle one "Ed" at a time.
Poor Mr. Dolan is not only confused cocerning my alleged confusion,

but he is also confused about what constitutes a TROLL.

We Great Ones always attract our fair share of STALKERS. They are like
little fish that follow the whale.

Don't flatter yourself. Incessant patting yoursel on the back cousl
result in a repetitive stress injury.

Iu your own owrds...

"JimmyMac is by far the most consistent and persistent. He is
basically a stalker which I consider a compliment to me."

"Jim McNamara, you are my perennial stalker. How would I ever get
though the week without you here to remind me of what a jackass I am."

I could not agree more.

Old June 17th 10, 11:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jun 16, 5:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

We Great Ones always attract our fair share of STALKERS. They are like
little fish that follow the whale.

Don't flatter yourself. Incessant patting yoursel on the back cousl

result in a repetitive stress injury.

In your own owrds...

"JimmyMac is by far the most consistent and persistent. He is

basically a stalker which I consider a compliment to me."

"Jim McNamara, you are my perennial stalker. How would I ever get

though the week without you here to remind me of what a jackass I am."

I could not agree more.

Ed Dolan the Great has moved on to Greater Glory while JimmyMac has remained
mired in the mud.

Old June 18th 10, 04:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

On Jun 17, 5:41*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jun 16, 5:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

We Great Ones always attract our fair share of STALKERS. They are like
little fish that follow the whale.
Don't flatter yourself. *Incessant patting yoursel on the back cousl

result in a repetitive stress injury.

In your own owrds...
"JimmyMac is by far the most consistent and persistent. He is

basically a stalker which I consider a compliment to me."

"Jim McNamara, you are my perennial stalker. How would I ever get

though the week without you here to remind me of what a jackass I am."

I could not agree more.

Ed Dolan the Great has moved on to Greater Glory while JimmyMac has remained
mired in the mud.

You moved onto Greater Glory when you left heer. Unfortunately you
returned to mire in the mud.