Tour 04 - when will Cipollini go home!

Old July 3rd 04, 09:32 AM
chickasmith

Default Tour 04 - when will Cipollini go home!

Okay, free competition with the prestige of predicting when the lion king
will go home.

Of course he has never finished the tour in 6 or 7 starts. 1993 was
probably the only one he tried to finish.

I am going to go a him finishing this year!!! Its probably going to be his
last tour, any why not go out with a bang by winning on the Champs Elysees!

Or maybe the stage before the mountains! ... hmmm ...

Old July 3rd 04, 11:24 AM
Bert L.am

"chickasmith" schreef in bericht
Okay, free competition with the prestige of predicting when the lion king
will go home.

Of course he has never finished the tour in 6 or 7 starts. 1993 was
probably the only one he tried to finish.

I am going to go a him finishing this year!!! Its probably going to be

his
last tour, any why not go out with a bang by winning on the Champs

Elysees!

Or maybe the stage before the mountains! ... hmmm ...

He will at home before the Alps.

Old July 3rd 04, 03:30 PM
hippy

Originally posted by Chickasmith Okay, free competition with the
prestige of predicting when the lion king will go home.

Stage 4 due to a crash.

hippy
- Stage 9 is the one before some lil hills appear...

Old July 5th 04, 12:15 AM
flyingdutch

Perhaps we should change this to how many ozzies will finish!!!

They are dropping like flies. Latest one is possibly McGee saying his
hip problem might force him out

Old July 5th 04, 01:04 AM
hippy

"flyingdutch" wrote in message
.. .
Perhaps we should change this to how many ozzies will finish!!!

They are dropping like flies. Latest one is possibly McGee saying his
hip problem might force him out

Why does he have a problem with me? We haven't even met!

hippy ;-)

Old July 5th 04, 01:15 AM
suzyj

Originally posted by Chickasmith

Okay, free competition with the prestige of predicting when the lion
king will go home.

How about picking which (out of Petacchi and Cipo) drops out first...

Regards,

Suzy

Old July 6th 04, 04:59 AM
hippy

"hippy" wrote in message
.. .
Originally posted by Chickasmith Okay, free competition with the
prestige of predicting when the lion king will go home.

Stage 4 due to a crash.

Okay, so he crashed in Stage 1.. but he's
still riding.. there's still time ;-)

hippy

Old July 6th 04, 05:29 AM
flyingdutch

Hippy wrote:
Okay, so he crashed in Stage 1.. but he's still riding.. there's
still time ;-)
hippy

rather disaapointing that he's not using the TdF to launch a new fashion
statement. That helmet he's using looks one rung above a 'stackhat' !
(paint it 'burnt-cheese-yello' and it probably is)

Old July 6th 04, 06:33 AM
hippy

Hippy wrote:
Okay, so he crashed in Stage 1.. but he's still riding.. there's

still time ;-)

rather disaapointing that he's not using the TdF to launch a new

fashion
statement. That helmet he's using looks one rung above a 'stackhat' !
(paint it 'burnt-cheese-yello' and it probably is)

This is new I think:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tour04.ph...r04/prologue/3

You'd think the designers would know the regulations?!
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tour04.ph...04/prologue/30
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tour04.ph...04/prologue/31

hippy