Cannondale Recall

Old June 6th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Kristian M Zoerhoff

Default Cannondale Recall

Cannondale is recalling carbon cranksets:

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/07206.html

--

__o Kristian Zoerhoff
_'\(,_
Old June 6th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
bdbafh

On Jun 6, 2:30 pm, Kristian M Zoerhoff
wrote:
Cannondale is recalling carbon cranksets:

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/07206.html

--

__o Kristian Zoerhoff
_'\(,_
(_)/ (_)

Is the entire crankset made by FSA for Cannondale?
If so, are other FSA cranksets likely to also be affected?
2 episodes producing a recall seems strange to me. Perhaps I'll have
to watch "Fight Club" again for the metrics used by Edward Norton in
determining if a recall is warranted.

-bdbafh

Cannondale Issues An Important Safety Recall: Lefty Speed Carbon SL and Lefty Speed DLR2 Forks â–€Slack Mountain Biking 0 May 27th 07 11:07 PM
Cannondale Lefty recall Tony Raven[_2_] UK 5 May 24th 07 11:59 PM
Shimano Recall Kurd Techniques 14 May 21st 06 05:43 PM
BikeE Recall Dave Clary Recumbent Biking 8 June 28th 03 02:55 PM