Today I... (brag thread)

Old January 1st 09, 01:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Default Today I... (brag thread)

padst3r;1161686 wrote:
ive used movie studio 8 but it didnt turn out to have as many options as
sony vegas pro 8 so i got that instead

Well, I think my disk is scratched, because my computer won't read
it.. Is everything easy to figure out (I heard the vegas 9 is
almost exactly the same as vegas 8)

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 1st 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Landed fivespins again finally. I got them pretty much consistant, and
can now do them rolling

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 1st 09, 08:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

Its pretty easy to use once you know where everything is and how it
works.Just play around with a video clip for awhile,thats what i
did.Also google is your best friend for finding out how to do stuff

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old January 2nd 09, 05:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man

today i
-rode down a 18 set of stairs
-hopped up 3 pellets
-hopped up a 18 set of stairs

edit and i came 2nd in an egg and spoon race on my unicycle

--
uni man

Dean T

_UNICENTRAL_
Old January 2nd 09, 10:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

today i got varielroll to outsideroll to backroll 180 and varielroll to
outsideroll 180
(never got a single varielroll i'm only able to do varielroll to
outsideroll)

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)

'latest video' (http://www.vimeo.com/2388392)

'Team Crankbreakers'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user858503)
Old January 2nd 09, 10:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Ludwig F;1162957 wrote:
today i got varielroll to outsideroll to backroll 180 and varielroll to
outsideroll 180
(never got a single varielroll i'm only able to do varielroll to
outsideroll)

Whoa sweet! I got rolling wrap-inside roll-rolling wrap-inside roll,
and outsideroll to insideroll.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 2nd 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

EliB;1162985 wrote:
Whoa sweet! I got rolling wrap-inside roll-rolling wrap-inside roll, and
outsideroll to insideroll.

cool some days ago i got wrap walk inside wrap walk inside wrap walk
inside and outsideroll inside wrap walk to 1ft 180 on video it felt
amazing

--
Ludwig F

'

Old January 2nd 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Ludwig F;1162987 wrote:
cool some days ago i got wrap walk inside wrap walk inside wrap walk
inside and outsideroll inside wrap walk to 1ft 180 on video it felt
amazing

Wow, that's awesome

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 3rd 09, 12:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

I went out riding for a half hour (my hands were freezing). Only new
thing was

180 flip up 2 set.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old January 3rd 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

I was just riding again... Rolling wrap-push mush-backroll-rolling wrap,
and rolling wrap-varial roll-outside roll, also double rolling
wrap-inward backroll

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM