Trained, alert driver avoids killing old git on bike

Old April 29th 17, 11:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Trained, alert driver avoids killing old git on bike

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 9:24:32 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 8:18:53 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 6:27:30 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 8:44:42 AM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dles-road.html

I'm not sure why you are getting so excited about this.
When the opposite happens you tell us it was the cyclist's
responsibility to be able to stop.
Then there is the basic rule of the Highway Code, always be able
to stop within the distance you can see to be clear. Is it now
frontline news when a motorist behaves in the manner it is
required to behave?

Maybe we should start giving motorists lollipops for NOT breaking
the speed limit.

The motorist is to be commended for not sending yet another ****ing
stupid cyclist into the Promised Land.

i remember Populous, great game for it's time.

Googles..........
I have never played computer games, this as I've always had
something that cyclists have never had. An IQ over 80 and a life.

So you admit your IQ is 81.

Try not to be silly.

First it's Silly Billy, then there was Prick and now just plain Silly.
How many Teddy Bears do you have?

Maybe we should be giving lollipops to cyclists who actually obey
the HC? This will cost very little.

Cyclists prefer complex carbs rather than simple sugars.

How very sad.

For you.
Enjoy your diabetes.

I do not have diabetes.

Yet.

Keep trying.

I don't need to.
Using a bicycle as transport keeps be healthy.

Driver caged for killing Alycidon UK 0 March 15th 16 09:38 PM
Wriggling driver to be tried after lying over killing Alycidon UK 59 February 25th 16 09:49 PM
Cyclist admits killing Driver Tim Racing 0 November 13th 05 12:46 AM
Driver admits killing cyclist Vladdus Mpale Racing 3 October 22nd 05 12:56 AM
Driver guilty of killing cyclist Dave Larrington UK 15 January 16th 04 07:05 PM