Got My Norco

Old July 14th 03, 02:00 AM
Slacker

Default Got My Norco

Hey

after a long wait i got my norco dh team. Its sweet and has a sweet spec,

Boxxers, mrp, azonic, clarks six pots etc.

I know i haven't posted here in a while a couple of months to be more exact,
but i know there was some people who wanted to know what it was like when i
got it. So here goes

The head angle is quite steep, but it has a long back end to make up for it,
which takes a bit of getting used to. As a result it turns in to corners
really quikly but the back is sort of washy and takes a while to come
around. The rear end works so well and eats anything I can throw at it with
ease. I still have to get the right spring for my weight, but its working ok
with the one that came as stock. It pedals very well for an 8" travell bike
and I can make the 45 mins road spin to my local trails no bother. Theres
the quick run down on it ill have pics up soon as i get my camera back.

AL

Nice rig. Although the Norco's don't fit me, I really like them.
--
Slacker - looking forward to some pix

Old July 14th 03, 11:34 AM
spademan o---[\) *

"Alastair Maxwell" wrote in message
[...]

Hey Al,
Sounds like a good set-up, how are those brakes treating you?

Steve.

Old July 15th 03, 11:14 AM
Alastair Maxwell

"spademan o---[) *" wrote in message

[...]

The Brakes are amazing, although i did do a little customisation for the
front one. They do not come in a mount to fit boxxers, seen as i was going
to have to get a mount made to do the job i got a hayes eight inch rotor and
got a mount match the caliper to the fork using the larger rotor which
results in stupid stopping power. Probably a little over board but what the
hell. The rear one runs on a very small disk 155 mm and works amazingly.

AL