just hanging out nursing a flu with beer and wheel building...

Old December 3rd 03, 03:57 AM
mr chris

Default just hanging out nursing a flu with beer and wheel building...

mmmm augustijn beer, them monks know how to brew. so i sitting here trying
to figure out a three cross spoke pattern, hmmm space 3 then 10, damn got to
use some nipple lube. hey a good band i've been m-pegging is the "gourds"
funky country covers done really really well. oh just a point of interest
ill be captaining a team in the http://www.chicoracing.com/24hourinfo.htm ,
we are just a fun team, good eats, good brew, sweet grass welcome, a little
bit of cycling involved, all welcome. now where was i, aha
http://www.chicoracing.com/gallery.htm working on some trails... damn
hikers! been doing a couple of urbans, collecting pics of some really good
graffti. yah yah i know, but you gotta admit some of it is pretty good.
planing a ride this weekend in a giant forgotten industrial building that
used to make bricks. we sneak in on the side through some forgotten chute.
the place is huge, you can actually ride your bikes around. but you need
lights. its fairly dark and the ovens are several hundred feet long. the
ovens are really cool to ride though, its like being in some dark cave. ive
even climbed up on the roof and rode my bike around, a little rotten so you
have to be careful. the singlespeed has been working out pretty well, this
was a race i did two weeks ago (winter wow) http://www.wowmtb.com/ was
interesting, broke the top 50 against multis and fs. was a tough ride 45km,
though the trail passed some of the stunts built in duffrin forest. i get
great joy cleaning a stunt on my rigid ss while passing a yuppie on a fs
during a 45km winter race. CONTEST !!!!!!!!!! i well send you a wild and
furry prize if you can find my pic on the wow gallery page. here's a hint:
the last of my 2 numbers are 84, i had 3 numbers by the way. oh! and im
wearing a gray bmx helmet, canadian armed forces pull-over
http://www.army.dnd.ca/QUEENS_OWN_YORK_RANGERS/ riding a red bike with green
brakes. Oi! good to see a couple of the regulars around, CARLA!!! brian
say hi! he bought a new fork and is working part time in trail blazers
http://www.trailblazercycles.com/home.htm they are a good bunch of lads in
there. hey, i got a question.... whatever happened to "woody" you know,
natural born killers. he was riding the hemp ticket, i guess he kinda liked
canada hehehehe... chronic ride at the stages eh!? you know whats cool?
when bike prints a pic of where you go riding and its not even the best
spot... its this place up around collingwood near georgian bay on lake
huron, lots of thousand year old cedars, pass me a roti mon... hmmmm
jamican food. i like jerk, and thats not something you do to yourself baby,
its spicy chicken mon... doobee

mr chris
http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/
Get a cuppa cawfee
N' give my foot a push...

Old December 3rd 03, 01:55 PM
Carla A-G

le.rogers.com...

,
[...]

Freak, you're drinking too much Chris :-)

You are on the 2nd page of the WOW gallery (1st row, 3rd column) riding
ahead of Erin. I win the wild and furry prize, but make sure you throw it in
the washing machine and have it sanitized before you send it to me.

Say hi to Brian for me and the boys at Trail Blazers. Going to the bike show
in March or what?

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old December 3rd 03, 08:16 PM
mr chris

you win you win carla!! the prize is a t-dot trials video (slightly used).
yup ill be going this year for sure, maybe this time we can hook up lol

mr chris

Old December 3rd 03, 08:42 PM
Carla A-G

"mr chris" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
you win you win carla!! the prize is a t-dot trials video (slightly

used).
yup ill be going this year for sure, maybe this time we can hook up lol

Okay, I'll email you my Canadian snail mail address (to save you the
shipping). We shall discuss the show when the time comes.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!