My stupid muni day

Old August 26th 03, 12:03 AM
mkuhfahl

Default My stupid muni day

S_Wallis wrote:
*Matt and Kenny,

Whenever Matt gets his muni, I'll be ready for a ride. Email me to
set it up.

Scott *

Scott and Kenny,

I am hoping to have them and have them assembled by Friday, so if you
guys want to try for any time this weekend... that should work. If I
don't have them thrown together in time, I could always let you do it

I'll let you know if I get them sooner.

Matt

--
mkuhfahl - Unicyclist