Flat Discussion Thread

Old November 15th 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Default Flat Discussion Thread

beeper;1131693 wrote:
Inward varial roll sounds good to me. It looks the same, I don't really
think there should be a separate name. Its the same trick, but the
direction your leg comes from is different. Its not any harder, and the
whole thing is generally the same trick. It would be like taking a
crankflip, and naming it something different because someone tucks their
knees up higher when they do it. It really is the same trick, just
started a very slightly different way.

I agree that it doesn't really need its own separate name but it is
easier if you don't do the first reverse leg around.

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
UniFlatland.com
Old November 15th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

I agree, doesn't need own name. I never knew some didn't consider it the
same trick.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old November 16th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

k so it's and inward varial roll?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 16th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Any Terrain;1131712 wrote:
Yo, i think i just created a new type of crank roll variation, Once I
get it on film i will use it to enter the "The invent a trick comp!"
Unless i get a better trick.

comp thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73808

I wanna see it

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 16th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

EliB;1131800 wrote:
I wanna see it

I don't have a camera. I may ride with groundzero tmro, if I do I will
get it on film. I would have just posted it if I had it on film.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old November 16th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Any Terrain;1131803 wrote:
I don't have a camera. I may ride with groundzero tmro, if I do I will
get it on film. I would have just posted it if I had it on film.

Oh haha. I guess if I would've thought I could've figured that out.
Does it look good?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 16th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

EliB;1131816 wrote:
Oh haha. I guess if I would've thought I could've figured that out. Does
it look good?

Well If I can get it in a certain combo, that I hope I can get it in
soon, I think It would look nice. As a trick by itself it looks good if
it is clean. I was able to get it semi-clean looking.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old November 17th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Any Terrain;1131827 wrote:
Well If I can get it in a certain combo, that I hope I can get it in
soon, I think It would look nice. As a trick by itself it looks good if
it is clean. I was able to get it semi-clean looking.

so you ride with groundzero a lot? I have a friend that I ride with and
we seem to be at about the same skill level. If you wanted to make a
video (callout, maybe), we are always putting stuff out.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 17th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

EliB;1132785 wrote:
so you ride with groundzero a lot? I have a friend that I ride with and
we seem to be at about the same skill level. If you wanted to make a
video (callout, maybe), we are always putting stuff out.

Well now that it is winter (well, there is snow ) I probably won't be
riding as much. Maybe toward end of winter when I might have a camera
and will have a place to ride flat (basement=being finished). If not i
will try to get one in the spring.

So I was thinking if there was a specific name for crankrolls with half
a leg wrap in the middle (outsiderolls and insiderolls so far). I found
out there isn't but i think we should have one. Anyone have any ideas?
My best/only name is wrapped outside/inside rolls. Only problem with
this is that the name: Wrapped rolling wrap (currently trying to get)
sounds a little strange...

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old November 18th 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Any Terrain;1132798 wrote:
Well now that it is winter (well, there is snow ) I probably won't be
riding as much. Maybe toward end of winter when I might have a camera
and will have a place to ride flat (basement=being finished). If not i
will try to get one in the spring.

I have wrestling now too (no time to uni till spring) and my friend has
basketball, so now is not the best time for any of us.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*