New Fall'08 KH products available

Old November 27th 08, 08:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madc-ccc

Default New Fall'08 KH products available

Thanks Kris - I was waiting for those short dual-hole cranks for some
time, and actually had in mind that you would launch them some time in
'09, so that's really great news!

I will not wait much before ordering them to Roger/UDC-UK.

Cheers, Pascal.

--
madc-ccc
Old November 30th 08, 06:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

They're for sale on UDC now. They cost less than I was expecting.
Hooray!

--
timekeeper
Old November 30th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Hooray! I guess I will order up some rollo disks soon.

But they don't have '08 seat posts for sale

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old November 30th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

Yeah that's too bad about the components. I also wanted an 08 hub, but
I don't know when they'll have all those for sale seperately from the
unicycles.

--
timekeeper
Old December 1st 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

danger_uni;1137522 wrote:
Prices will come out when UDC posts them. The main difference between
the production version and Spencer's prototype is that it fits better
around the crank and can't spin. It also doesn't require modification
of the axle bolt.

Kris

I just got my rollo disks and my bolts don't seem to be long enough.
What should I do?

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
In my dream somehow I was in America and I was trying to kill Forrest
(I have no idea why) and then I didn't and we were really good friends.

http://www.youtube.com/user/forack23
Old December 1st 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

foforackard;1140955 wrote:
I just got my rollo disks and my bolts don't seem to be long enough.
What should I do?

Post Pics

You tryed to assemblie it? Explain...

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old December 1st 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

pedrotejada;1140956 wrote:
Post Pics

You tryed to assemblie it? Explain...

The bolt won't reach the threads inside the hub whenever I try to
attach the disks. are there some other bolts for sale or something?

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

Old December 1st 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

foforackard;1140957 wrote:
The bolt won't reach the threads inside the hub whenever I try to attach
the disks. are there some other bolts for sale or something?

Weird. I have the prototype and the bolt fits well (In the prototypes
we machined the bolt, but the legth is the same). Really weird.

Anyway, can you show pictures of both: the production disks and inside
of it? Then I can tell you if it's similar to the prototype...

Old December 1st 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

I have a couple sets of regular ISIS bolts that are different lengths. I
don't know where each kind came from but the shorter ones I have (maybe
from a koxx wheel) probably wouldn't work with the rollo disks. You
should email Kris or UDC.

--
Spencer Hochberg
Old December 1st 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
phlegm

danger_uni;1137498 wrote:
The 110 and 110/127 cranks have a wider, deeper cutaway in the back to
reduce weight. The 110 mm version has a steel pedal insert. The
110/127 versions are threaded without steel inserts to reduce weight and
because the holes are too close together to fit inserts. The 110/127
size combines the most popular lengths for distance touring.

Do the deeper cutaway and/or lack of steel inserts mean that the
110/127s are meant only for riding on the road in relatively
"non-aggressive" ways? I'm not looking to drop off of anything
significant--I'm thinking they're good cranks for fast, big-wheel,
relatively light XC MUni if they're strong enough.

--
phlegm