The invent a trick comp!

Old January 4th 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Default The invent a trick comp!

Any Terrain;1164297 wrote:
I dont think I need proof... It took me 4 trys to get... Why would I lie
about a simple trick?

Edit: and I sure others have done them too, maybe one of them has it on
video.

Haha, I love how serious people take the forums. Anyways, it took me
like 4 trys as well, but I'd never seen it on video. I'll probably work
on it a bit more, but I can only ride in my room, so tricks are limited.

uni man;1164298 wrote:
ugh simple

So?

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old January 4th 09, 11:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

man, this competition is so hard.. If I land an underhick will it count
as invented???

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 4th 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

EliB;1164279 wrote:

edit: wait, your post confuses me.. bold print. very confusing.

I added more initially but when I edited the post, I accidentally
deleted an important part of it, and it was too late to put it back :P

I meant to say: "unless you do something like a one footed crankflip
with your flipping foot on the opposite crank"

And if you landed a seatwhip, it would be invented. No one has done a
seatwhip where the seat whips the opposite way or anything. People have
landed 1 foot idles to crankflips already, therefore 1 foot idles to
backflips isn't a "new trick". There hasn't been anything similar to a
seatwhip.. Just because it has been thought out and named, doesn't mean
that it wouldn't be a new trick. Picture this. If a seatwhip had
already been landed, and the seat whlipped forward, and you went out and
landed it by whipping it backwards, then a "back seatwhip" wouldn't be a
new trick, it would just be a modified version of a new trick.. Make
sense?

--
beeper

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old January 4th 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

I can tell you shaun was working on that at NAUCC. Or at least he tried
it.

EliB;1164312 wrote:
man, this competition is so hard.. If I land an underhick will it count
as invented???

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old January 4th 09, 11:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

beeper;1164315 wrote:
[...]

Okay i understand what you're saying now, but, for what it's worth.. I
have landed something similar to a seatwhip.

peleschramm;1164316 wrote:
I can tell you shaun was working on that at NAUCC. Or at least he tried
it.

...hmph... he probably landed it, because I was coming very close and
it wasn't too difficult. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this. Plan
C.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 5th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

beeper;1164274 wrote:
One footed flips have been done before, but I havn't seen anyone land a
one footed backflip.

Loic landed one footed riding to backflip over 2 years ago.
YouTube - the best of
loic 0:57

--
Spencer Hochberg
Old January 5th 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Spencer Hochberg;1164321 wrote:
Loic landed one footed riding to backflip over 2 years ago.
'YouTube - the best of loic'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJiaXeSaXto) 0:57

oh lol.. That video is insane. He looks so young.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 5th 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

News update: 1080, 1260, etc unispins are not new, don't try. Its just a
unispin varriation

Old January 5th 09, 12:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Jeremy R;1164337 wrote:
News update: 1080, 1260, etc unispins are not new, don't try. Its just a
unispin varriation

lol

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 5th 09, 01:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Jeremy R;1164337 wrote:
News update: 1080, 1260, etc unispins are not new, don't try. Its just a
unispin varriation

But those haven't been done before...

--
_Ground_Zero_