Black Cannondale / Suntour Superbe Pro

Old July 10th 05, 03:17 AM
Ryan Cousineau

Default Black Cannondale / Suntour Superbe Pro

In article .com,
wrote:

Hey Dave:

Sports Junkies in Port Moody?

Damn! They're on to us!

I might go take a look at the bike this week (a friend told me about
it), so let me know if you snap it up.

-JJ

Not like I want more roadies there snapping up the good stuff, but
sigh... their Boxing Day sale is excellent.

Dave Mayer wrote:
Found but have not yet bought an interesting bike from the late 80's. It is
a black Cannondale with black-anodized Suntour Superbe Pro components.
Hubs, derailleurs (with gold accents), crankset and a black Gran Compe
brakeset. Gold-anodized friction downtube shifters with a 6-speed freewheel
setup. It all looks really sharp.

--
Ryan Cousineau
http://www.wiredcola.com/
Old July 10th 05, 02:21 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

H M Leary wrote:

Here! Here!

Had he taken the first bike, Peter would have known better than to have
gone into the bike business.

How does Admiral Chisholm sound....??

HAND

No...I was an 'operator' and not a diplomat when in the USN. When I
stopped flying, I stopped having any interest in staying in the USN.
Never good at playing the game.

Old July 10th 05, 04:07 PM
H M Leary

In article .com,
"Qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote:

H M Leary wrote:

Here! Here!

Had he taken the first bike, Peter would have known better than to have
gone into the bike business.

How does Admiral Chisholm sound....??

HAND

No...I was an 'operator' and not a diplomat when in the USN. When I
stopped flying, I stopped having any interest in staying in the USN.
Never good at playing the game.

ET TU, Brutus?

Had I stayed in the AF I would have been rifted.

I didn't go into the bike business cause I didn't have any money to lose.
I am also a charter member of The Royal Order of the Klutz!

HAND
Going riding
Old July 12th 05, 01:21 AM
Dave Mayer

Jesse: all I want is the wheels on this. In return, I would provide a good
replacement set of wheels and some cash to seal the deal.

oups.com...

Dave Mayer wrote:
Found but have not yet bought an interesting bike from the late 80's. It
is
a black Cannondale with black-anodized Suntour Superbe Pro components.
Hubs, derailleurs (with gold accents), crankset and a black Gran Compe
brakeset. Gold-anodized friction downtube shifters with a 6-speed
freewheel
setup. It all looks really sharp.

The bike is too big for me, but I'm thinking about possible resale value.
have never seen this combination on Ebay. Advice?