Harry Hall Passes on

Old November 23rd 07, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Harry Hall Passes on

Well known for decades in British cycling circles a pioneer passed
away recently aged 78 years

http://www.harryhallcycles.co.uk/directory.asp

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old November 23rd 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Nov 23, 11:16 am, Davey Crockett wrote:
Well known for decades in British cycling circles a pioneer passed
away recently aged 78 years

http://www.harryhallcycles.co.uk/directory.asp

--
Davey Crockett
-
Ghooliani is not the Answer
Ghooliani is the Question
The answer is NO

Sounds like a great guy, and the kind of person we need more of.
Sad to see him gone.
Bill C
Old November 24th 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

"Bill C" wrote in message

Sounds like a great guy, and the kind of person we need more of.
Sad to see him gone.

I don't think he's really gone. All he did was part her hair on the side,
and it grew a little
longer.
They're probably doing his makeup different, too. Looks to me like they
are going for a more polished elegant look vs. last year's casual.
Interesting, since he was supposed to be a 'hippie'.

mk5000

"Ein Spezialist ist jemand, der von immer weniger
immer mehr weiß, bis er alles von nichts weiß.
Ein Generalist ist jemand, der von immer mehr
immer weniger weiß, bis er nichts von allem weiß."-Alexander Loew

Harry Hall dies Tony Raven[_2_] UK 3 October 31st 07 09:22 PM
Florida Passes New Bike Law !!!!!!! Beach Runner General 84 October 19th 06 09:18 PM
Cottur Passes on Davey Crockett Racing 2 March 9th 06 03:57 AM
Harry Potter, the Psychic Boss and the Laneways of Doom hippy Australia 143 April 4th 05 04:24 AM
Harry Rutter on the benefits of cycling Just zis Guy, you know? UK 31 January 24th 05 06:59 PM