Freestyle Front Bumper - Pics inside!

Old November 14th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Default Freestyle Front Bumper - Pics inside!

Hey guys, I wanted to order a front bumper but didn't found any in
canada so I decided to make mine.

I just cut the handle and sanded it a bit (I should sand it more but
it's really smooth and nice).

Here are a few pics!

[image: http://i79.servimg.com/u/f79/12/29/11/76/front_11.jpg]
http://i79.servimg.com/u/f79/12/29/11/76/front_11.jpg

So if you have any broken handle laying around and you have a freestyle
(but not a front bumper) just keep it!

-Émile

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old November 14th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Pas mal... Au moins cest du recyclage...

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old November 14th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

Looks good for being free, I wouldn't have really guessed it was
homemade at first glance.
And I understood what UniKid2 just said. I'm impressed with my
self!

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)
'definitely'
(http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/)

Old November 14th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

I'm still not sure why people don't just have handles on their freestyle
seats.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old November 14th 08, 08:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

looks cool

--
1wheelwonder

Originally Quoted by Chexjc
However, I'm not jealous of your unicycle, trust me.

Posted by Borgshulze
Wowzers, go go gadget sarcasm detector.
Old November 14th 08, 10:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Cool, Evan did the same thing a while ago. I think he torched it to make
it smooth.
I couldn't find a picture of it on a seat but you can see it here.
[image: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2.../IMGA0501.jpg]

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
UniFlatland.com
Old November 14th 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Niko

SkierAlex;1130706 wrote:
I'm still not sure why people don't just have handles on their freestyle
seats.

I find a handle annoying for quite a few tricks (e.g. sideways ww,
smiley walk). And you don't really need a handle for freestyle.

On my KH Street seat I use the Qu-ax bumber in combination with a CF
plate, I simply drilled the holes so that it fits (and I have to bend
the bumper a little). It is a great combination for freestyle.

--
Niko

the harder you try, the dumber you look.
Old November 14th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Whats cool about this mod is you do not need to remove any bolts.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old November 14th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

Spencer Hochberg;1130844 wrote:
Cool, Evan did the same thing a while ago. I think he torched it to make
it smooth.
I couldn't find a picture of it on a seat but you can see it here.
[image: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2.../IMGA0501.jpg]

Why is there a hazzard hub in that picture?

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *

Typical Riding Day with Hugo - Pics inside Emile.m Unicycling 4 February 24th 08 02:11 PM
I won a costume contest at work (pics inside) siafirede Unicycling 20 November 2nd 07 10:50 AM
I won a costume contest at work (pics inside) PKHodgie Unicycling 0 October 31st 07 07:08 PM
Freestyle Uni Pics e39m5 Unicycling 0 August 28th 05 04:18 AM
KH front handle/bumper? Rayden Unicycling 9 February 17th 04 10:35 PM