Longest trick Names

Old December 7th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicycle-Emele

Default Longest trick Names

I was reading the pele minivid and the discussion about trick names and
I began to wonder what the longest trick names would be. Post what you
think the longest trick name is. For example "fakie swith blind hack
donkey trey side flip." Lol

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvBUcQ9QL_8)
'Other Vid' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9_j_UFiv3sY)
'newest vid' (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFi44k2lgY)

maestro8 wrote:
I'd rather watch you gas, brake, dip, dip.

Old December 7th 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

In Jon Atwell's Donkey Coast thread: 'my post'
(http://tinyurl.com/5hml2k).

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)
')-Crankflip-'O,
5th'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNVgwwHR9M)
Old December 7th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Except you used scuff and donkey kick, which are the same thing pretty
much. The more correct version would be:

One Footed Backward Seat In Front Stand Up Coast
onefootbackwardsseatinfrontscuffdonkeykickstandupc oast

I also took the whole mention of a scuff of donkey kick part out
because it wasn't needed at all, the scuffing part would be the
transition and not the actual trick. But if you wanted to make it longer
you could go with which foot was doing the action!

Making it a Right side, one footed, backwards, seat in front, stand up,
coast!

(yes I did just add the commas to make it longer)

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old December 7th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Switch handed, reverse (hack), switch footed, blind, inward, side,
*Spencer*, late, doubleback, seat in to stand up wheelwalk (position).

11 adverbs/adjectives

But not possible.

EDITED

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old December 7th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Any Terrain;1145295 wrote:
Switch handed, reverse (hack), switch footed, blind, inward, side,
Spencer, late, doubleback, seat in to stand up wheelwalk (position).

10/11 adverbs/adjectives (depends on how you count)

But not possible.

The spencer and double back parts contradict eachother. Also I don't
think you can do an inward side anything.

Old December 7th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

ntappin;1145296 wrote:
The spencer and double back parts contradict eachother. Also I don't
think you can do an inward side anything.

How? so does hick and double back in a hickdoubleback contradict
eachother?

and inward side (small)flips have been done.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old December 7th 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Sorry you are right about the spencer one, it just looked really wierd
when I read it.

It would be a 720 unispin with a double backflip. Once I typed it out
like that it made more sense.

My bad.

And for the Inward side flips, I guess I just have the terminology
wrong them.

What would an inward side flip be?

Old December 7th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

ntappin;1145304 wrote:
Sorry you are right about the spencer one, it just looked really wierd
when I read it.
It would be a-* 900*- unispin with a double backflip. Once I typed it
out like that it made more sense.
My bad.

And for the Inward side flips, I guess I just have the terminology
wrong them.
What would an inward side flip be?

He has it labeled as 'back' but it isnt. 1:58
Keukly video on Vimeo

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old December 7th 08, 11:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Wierd I couldn't even see what happened in it.

Did he do a sidespin with a 180 body varial, in the opposite direction
with a flip?

Old December 7th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

ntappin;1145311 wrote:
Wierd I couldn't even see what happened in it.

Did he do a sidespin with a 180 body varial, in the opposite direction
with a flip?

yes.

Here is a better view (w/ out flip)
:39
YouTube - koxx one -
week in paris

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*

Longest trick Names ntappin Unicycling 0 December 7th 08 11:17 PM
trick names CKCrowe Unicycling 4 March 18th 07 12:29 AM
NGM is: Real Names vs. User Names Edward Dolan Social Issues 13 November 4th 06 08:12 AM
NGM is: Real Names vs. User Names Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 18 November 4th 06 08:12 AM
Real Names vs. User Names CowPunk Social Issues 1 May 12th 06 08:13 AM