Sidespin without the spin

Old December 14th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joseppi

Default Sidespin without the spin

What is it called when you do a sidespin but without the spin?

--
Joseppi

'Team Freestyle' (http://silentaftermath.com/)

'Team Roadshow' (http://teamroadshow.com/)
Old December 14th 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hugo_Duguay

Since crankflips with a leg around are called Sideflips, I think it
would make sense if no footers with a leg around were called Side No
Footer.

And that's always how I've called those anyways.

-Hugo-

--
Hugo_Duguay

Best online unicycle store : 'Municycle.ca' (www.municycle.ca)
!

I dream of Luke Collalto !

Communauté des monocyclistes à Montréal : 'Monotréal'
(www.monotreal.bbconcept.net) !
Old December 14th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicycle-Emele

Just call them sides. Side no footers is way to long a name.

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvBUcQ9QL_8)
'Other Vid' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9_j_UFiv3sY)
'newest vid' (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFi44k2lgY)

maestro8 wrote:
I'd rather watch you gas, brake, dip, dip.

Old December 14th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Sides seems too short and vague. Its like the trick "53s"

Call them wrap hops or wrap jumps or something.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old December 14th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicycle-Emele

even tho its vague I still think the name side is better. Trick names
are getting riduculous. btw what is 53's.

Old December 14th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Unicycle-Emele;1149784 wrote:
even tho its vague I still think the name side is better. Trick names
are getting riduculous. btw what is 53's.

A 53 is an inward varialroll, some french riders call it that.

I call sidespins without the spin sides too.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old December 14th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Unicycle-Emele;1149784 wrote:
even tho its vague I still think the name side is better. Trick names
are getting riduculous. btw what is 53's.

It's a nickname for an inward varial roll. Mat Belot was the first to
land it and the trick was 53 seconds into the koxx flat team vid. I
think it was Arthur Caron who started calling it 53s, its a pretty bad
name though.

--
Spencer Hochberg
Old December 15th 08, 09:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

I've also been thinking that this trick needs a name. Sidehop??? Oh wait
thats taken by some weird style called trials

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old December 15th 08, 11:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rstu782

- P E A R L O V E J E W E L R Y I N C . L
A U C H E S M A N Y F I N E P E A R L J E W E L R I E S ? C
P E A R L N E C K L A C E S , P E A R L B R A C E L E T S , P E
A R L E A R R I N G S , A N D F I N E S W A R O V S K I C R Y
S T A L J E W E L R Y F O R W E D D I N G B R I D A L P A R T
Y , C H R I S T M A S E V E , A N D O T H E R O C C A S I O N
S . D E T A I L E D P R O D U C T S L I S T S A R E A T ' H
T T P : / / W W W . P E A R L O V E . C O M / C H R I S T M A S - G I F
T - J E W E L R Y - C L - 4 9 . H T M L ' ( H T T P : / / W W W . P E
A R L O V E . C O M / C H R I S T M A S - G I F T - J E W E L R Y - C L
- 4 9 . H T M L ) . -
P E A R L O V E . C O M , O N
E O F T H E M O S T S W I F T L Y D E V E L O P I N G C U L
T U R E D P E A R L J E W E L R Y W H O L E S A L E R S I N C
H I N A , L A U N C H E S M A N Y N E W S T Y L E S O F F R
E S H W A T E R P E A R L N E C K L A C E S , B R A C E L E T S ,
C U L T U R E D P E A R L E A R R I N G S A N D P E A R L J E
W E L R Y S E T S , W H I C H C A N B E W O R N I N W E D
D I N G P A R T I E S , G R A N D D I N N E R S , A N D E T C
I N T H E P A S T F E W M O N T H S , P E A R L O V E . C O
M S P E C I A L I Z E S I N D E S I G N I N G F A S H I O N P
E A R L J E W E L R Y , E S P E C I A L L Y F O R C H R I S T M
A S . T H E S T Y L E S O F P E A R L N E C K L A C E S I N
C L U D E S I N G L E - R O W S I M P L E N E C K L A C E S , I
L L U S I O N N E C K L A C E S , T I N C U P N E C K L A C E S
, L A R I A T N E C K L A C E S , M U L T I - S T R A N D , T W
I S T E D N E C K L A C E S , R O P E N E C K L A C E S A N D
M O R E . M A T E R I A L S U S E D A R E I N C L U D I N G
V A R I O U S S H A P E S A N D C O L O R S O F F R E S H W A
T E R P E A R L S , C H I N E S E S E M I - P R E C I O U S S T
O N E S , S W A R O V S K I C R Y S T A L S , C H I N E S E N A
T U R A L C R Y S T A L S A N D E T C .
T H E J E W E L R I E S M A
D E F O R F O R M A L O C C A S I O N S A R E U S U A L L Y
U S E D W I T H G O O D Q U A L I T Y P E A R L S A N D S T
O N E S , A N D L I G H T C O L O R S . F O R E X A M P L E ,
9 2 5 S I L V E R C H A I N S & C L A S P S , R O U N D O R
N E A R R O U N D P E A R L S A R E U S E D F O R B R I D
A L J E W E L R Y S T Y L E S , A N D T H E C O L O R S A R
E U S U A L L Y W H I T E , P I N K O R L A V E N D E R . M
O S T O F T H E S E S T Y L E S A R E S I M P L E A N D B
E A U T I F U L . U S U A L L Y , P E A R L C O L O R S A R E
C H A N G E A B L E , A C C O R D I N G T O B U Y E R S & # 8 2 1
7 ; O W N D E S I G N . P E A R L J E W E L R Y S E T S A R E
P O P U L A R W I T H M O S T C L I E N T S . C O N S U M E R S
L I K E M O R E T O W E A R A S E T J E W E L R Y W H I
C H C A N M A T C H T H E I R C L O T H E S , H A I R A N D
S H O E S P E R F E C T L Y . P E A R L O V E & # 8 2 1 7 ; S J E
W E L R Y S E T S A R E U S U A L L Y I N C L U D I N G N E C
K L A C E S A N D E A R R I N G S , B R A C E L E T S A C C O R
D I N G C L I E N T S R E Q U E S T . T H E J E W E L R Y S E
T S S T Y L E S C O N T A I N F O R M A L S E T , G O O D Q
U A L I T Y S E T A N D F A S H I O N S T Y L E , T O M E E
T D I F F E R E N T M A R K E T . C L I E N T S C A N E A S I
L Y C H O O S E E Q U A L P R I C E S A N D S T Y L E S O N
' H T T P : / / W W W . P E A R L O V E . C O M / P E A R L - J E W E L
R Y - C - 5 . H T M L ' ( H T T P : / / W W W . P E A R L O V E . C O
M / P E A R L - J E W E L R Y - C - 5 . H T M L ) .
A B O U T P E A R L O V E . C
O M P E A R L O V E J E W E L R Y ( H T T P : / / W W W . P E A R L
O V E . C O M ) , F R E S H W A T E R P E A R L J E W E L R I E S
O N L I N E W H O L E S A L E S T O R E , M A I N L Y F O C U S
E D I N C H I N E S E N A T U R A L C O L O R S O F C U L T
U R E D F R E S H W A T E R P E A R L S ; P E A R L O V E J E W
E L R Y A L S O D O E S S O M E D Y E D P E A R L S B A S I
N G C L I E N T S & # 8 2 1 7 ; R E Q U E S T S . I N A D D I T
I O N , T H E C O M P A N Y W H O L E S A L E C O R A L J E W
E L R Y , T U R Q U O I S E , S H E L L B E A D E D J E W E L R
Y , C R Y S T A L A N D O T H E R G E M S T O N E J E W E L R
Y . C U S T O M I Z E D R E Q U E S T S A R E A C C E P T E D
A S W E L L .

--
rstu782

Old December 15th 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

hasn`t it been called side jump
raphael pöham calls it so i think

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)

'latest video' (http://www.vimeo.com/2388392)

'Team Crankbreakers'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user858503)

360 sidespin peleschramm Unicycling 1 November 6th 07 05:28 AM
uni spin gagtape Unicycling 3 June 8th 07 12:37 AM
360 Sidespin Video tugboat Unicycling 46 February 3rd 07 10:12 PM
360 Sidespin Video Lutz Unicycling 0 February 1st 07 09:38 PM