Performance Discount Code

Old October 15th 04, 04:01 PM
Mark Clark

Default Performance Discount Code

Anybody have one? Thanks.

Mark

Old October 15th 04, 05:09 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article ,
says...

Anybody have one? Thanks.

Did you try google?
-------------
Alex

Old October 15th 04, 07:23 PM
Gareth Beale

In article ,
"Mark Clark" writes:
| Anybody have one? Thanks.
|
| Mark

Last one I heard about was 6000387, supposedly good until year-end, $50 minimum.
I have not personally checked this.

Gareth
Old October 15th 04, 11:34 PM
Al Russo

I've used that code before, but when I last tried (about two weeks ago) it
wouldn't work. Calling customer service was no help either. I'd be curious
if anyone has used it lately?
- Al Russo
"Charles Vegman" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 18:23:49 GMT, (Gareth Beale)
wrote:

In article ,
"Mark Clark" writes:
| Anybody have one? Thanks.
|
| Mark

Last one I heard about was 6000387, supposedly good until year-end, $50
minimum.
I have not personally checked this.

Gareth

Yes, that is what I heard. I think it is for 20% off.

Old October 15th 04, 11:34 PM
Al Russo

I've used that code before, but when I last tried (about two weeks ago) it
wouldn't work. Calling customer service was no help either. I'd be curious
if anyone has used it lately?
- Al Russo
"Charles Vegman" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 18:23:49 GMT, (Gareth Beale)

Old October 16th 04, 02:13 AM
Neal

"Mark Clark" wrote in message
news
Anybody have one? Thanks.

Mark

Current discount codes will be listed here.
http://www.edealinfo.com/Coupons/performancebike.shtml

No codes currently available. They all expired in September.

Neal

Old October 16th 04, 02:32 AM
ryno

I used a code recently (don't remember what it was) and it did work. I
found it on google.

"Al Russo" wrote in message
m...
I've used that code before, but when I last tried (about two weeks ago) it
wouldn't work. Calling customer service was no help either. I'd be

curious
if anyone has used it lately?
- Al Russo
"Charles Vegman" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 18:23:49 GMT, (Gareth Beale)

Old October 16th 04, 02:32 AM
ryno

I used a code recently (don't remember what it was) and it did work. I
found it on google.

"Al Russo" wrote in message
m...
I've used that code before, but when I last tried (about two weeks ago) it
wouldn't work. Calling customer service was no help either. I'd be

curious
if anyone has used it lately?
- Al Russo
"Charles Vegman" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 18:23:49 GMT, (Gareth Beale)