Australian cycling clothing design/manufacturers

Old April 6th 07, 07:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Gemma_k

Default Australian cycling clothing design/manufacturers

we get ours through www.jaxsport.com.au
no minimum orders.... cheaper the more U buy.

Gemma

"Bean Long" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a designer/manufacturer who can make team uniforms?
--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

Old April 6th 07, 09:40 AM posted to aus.bicycle
jcjordan[_7_]

roshea Wrote:
I have no personal experience with any of these, but:

Cannibal
http://www.cannibal.com.au/team.html

I highly recommend that you stay away from Cannibal. their service is
absolutely horrid and their gear is complete crap. The club I belong
to went with them for their first round of kit and everyone that got a
set hates it. The nicks wore out after less then 10 wears, and what
they call bib nicks is a joke. I have had to restitch the zipper on
the jersey twice and to add to the insult they used a white zipper on
the front of the jersey which is black.

Ventou were of far higher quality and customer service.

--
jcjordan

Old April 9th 07, 11:30 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

jcjordan wrote:
roshea Wrote:
I have no personal experience with any of these, but:

Cannibal
http://www.cannibal.com.au/team.html

I highly recommend that you stay away from Cannibal. their service is
absolutely horrid and their gear is complete crap. The club I belong
to went with them for their first round of kit and everyone that got a
set hates it. The nicks wore out after less then 10 wears, and what
they call bib nicks is a joke. I have had to restitch the zipper on
the jersey twice and to add to the insult they used a white zipper on
the front of the jersey which is black.

Ventou were of far higher quality and customer service.

Many thanks for this 'testimonial' :-) You're the second person to tell
me this so Cannibal are definitely on the bottom of the list at the minute.

--
Bean

"I've got a bike
You can ride it if you like
It's got a basket
A bell that rings
And things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could
But I borrowed it" Pink Floyd

Remove "yourfinger" before replying
Old April 10th 07, 01:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
parawolf[_20_]

I like the BodyTorque bibknicks that we get for the club. Definitely
comfortable however the sizing leaves a lot to be desired. I'm an L/XL
in most things, however for the jersey and bibshorts I need to go
Medium from BodyTorque. Problem there is that the jersey is now close
to right, but it isn't terribly 'fitted' for a club race events. It can
get a little flappy into a headwind which will disrupt your HR Monitor.
Also at a Medium the neck is too small, and the elastic around the
waist too tight.

But the bibshorts are very comfortable at a medium. I've also got a set
of bibshorts in Large (not club, but from an IT Supplier) and while
still comfortable in fit, the chamois is too large and gives me the
rub. For what its worth, i'm 188cm and 80kg.

Haven't tried many of the others, but will be trying the
Santini/Bikesportz knicks soon enough (sizing XL) as part of the BV
custom bibshorts.

--
parawolf

Old April 13th 07, 03:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle
snozza[_4_]

I got a cold call from some guys I used to race against (that's all I
can remember!!!) who are doing custom runs of Santini.
They are based in Melbourne but it's not Bikesportz.
I never got their email but the prices were great....
I'm desperate to find them!

Cheers,
snozza

--