Several Saints 3-30-05

Old June 14th 11, 05:22 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Several Saints 3-30-05

Several Saints say,
"Millions of Words could be put into print discussing the Importance
of human life. The Goal for human life is Exceptional. No other thing
living has the Goal that the Soul of a human being has the privilege
of."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MARCH 30,2005 AT 12:45 P.M.

SEVERAL SAINTS

"There are Several of Us present in and with and for this
Communication at this time.

All the script, the print that addresses something Important to
Our Way of Living is definitely a Gift of Divine Love. It means We
have not been forgotten totally.

When you say a prayer and you mention Our Name, it gives Us
happiness inexplainable, because Where We are, Our Soul is the
recipient when you call Our attention regarding what you are thinking,
what you are asking for, or what you are using Us for.

Today is an unusual day. That is what We might be saying to you.
We know you will understand, because The Heavenly Father has instilled
in those here with this little one to not just hear the Words, but to
use the Words logically, personally, and with deep interest on what
the Words mean to their way of life, to how they think, and to how
they associate with others like themselves.

Millions of Words could be put into print discussing the
Importance of human life. The Goal for human life is Exceptional. No
other thing living has the Goal that the Soul of a human being has the
privilege of.

Many of Us apply this Gift to the closest step to Sainthood,
because It opens the mind, It helps the mentality think, and It gives
Purpose and Strength to the Wording that otherwise would not be seen,
felt or used.

There is so much to be discussed regarding the Importance of the
Goal of human life, and what it takes to arrive at the Goal that is
Important for the Soul that every human being is created with.

I know I speak differently, but the Words will be found helpful,
and give more understanding of the Purpose for human life, and what a
Special Gift a human life is granted, because of the Goal for the Soul
of every human being born to the world of living, of using the human
way to learn, to follow, and to arrive Here in the Heavens one day."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Old June 14th 11, 06:45 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 15/06/2011 2:22 AM, wrote:

Several Saints say,

The only Saint I know is Simon Templar and he doesn't ride a bicycle -
at least I have never seen him ride one.
Old June 14th 11, 10:43 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Moike

On 15/06/2011 3:45 AM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 15/06/2011 2:22 AM, wrote:

Several Saints say,

The only Saint I know is Simon Templar and he doesn't ride a bicycle -
at least I have never seen him ride one.

And Simon was able to speak English.

Moike
Old June 15th 11, 05:20 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 15/06/2011 2:22 AM, wrote:

Several Saints say,

The only Saint I know is Simon Templar and he doesn't ride a bicycle -
at least I have never seen him ride one.

And Simon was able to speak English.

And probably fluent in several others, I would say. He is, after all,

The Saint.
Old June 15th 11, 05:46 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Geoff Lock:

On 15/06/2011 2:22 AM, wrote:

Several Saints say,

The only Saint I know is Simon Templar and he doesn't ride a bicycle -
at least I have never seen him ride one.
And Simon was able to speak English.

And probably fluent in several others, I would say. He is, after all,

The Saint.

Yeah, but he drives a Volvo.

Dunno what he drives, matey I am probably wrong but as far as I know,
Volvo is now a good Chinese car company, ain't it?

On another note, here is a joke I heard from the days when Saab and
Volvo were two separate companies. Saab used to make jet fighter planes
(they probably still do but I am too lazy to find out). The joke goes,
"The fastest Saab in the world uses a Volvo engine" Apparently, the
Swedish Government, in their wisdom, decided that it would not be a good
idea to put all their eggs into one basket, and so forced Saab to allow
Volvo to supply the engines for Saab jet fighters. I have no idea if
this is true but from the Volvo propaganda ... eeerrrr... schematics I
saw, it does appear that Volvo DID supply some engines for Saab jet
fighters. Anyway, it's a joke so who cares if it true or not I don't
- I ride a bicycle

Personally, I would probably be more interested if Volvo made bicycles,
like McLaren, Ferrari, Porsche, et al.

Saints Unnamed 10-21-05 wen Recumbent Biking 0 May 5th 11 07:57 PM
Saints Unnamed 12-21-06 at 12:01 P.M. mier Techniques 16 July 22nd 09 12:08 AM
Saints Unnamed 1-25-05 cursare General 0 July 6th 09 05:58 PM
Saints Unnamed on 7-24-06 at 11:49 A.M. [email protected] Unicycling 0 May 23rd 07 05:10 AM
Saints Unnamed on 6-20-06 at 2:17 P.M. [email protected] Racing 2 March 29th 07 11:04 PM