WHOOPS! Another Mountain Biker Breaks His Neck!

Old May 9th 13, 04:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! Another Mountain Biker Breaks His Neck!

On Thursday, May 9, 2013 2:12:09 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Yawn. Liar! Who cares what you think???? Mountain bikers are known to all be incorrigible liars.

You've been saying this for close to twenty years now Mike. How's that working out for you ? Care to PROVE a lie ? No, thought not ... back to your sanitarium now, there's a good boy.

You said I am a "felon". You know that's a lie, yet you refuse to admit it, further compounding your lie. QED You are hopeless -- like ALL mountain bikers.
Old May 9th 13, 04:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

You said I am a "felon". You know that's a lie, yet you refuse to admit it, further compounding your lie. QED You are hopeless -- like ALL mountain bikers.

Oxford English Dictionary

felon; a person who has committed a felony

Battery is a felony offence

Therefore, QED, since you HAVE been convicted of Battery you ARE a felon.

You can rail against it all you like; write DUH, claim all mountainbikers like or that everyone lied at your trial. But, against a dictionary definition of the word, you are axiomatically a felon.

But, I don't want to be too mean to you ... perhaps you would prefer ...

criminal
culprit
evildoer
lawbreaker
miscreant
offender
jailbird
prisoner

Let me know which one you like best :-)
Old May 10th 13, 04:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Thursday, May 9, 2013 8:57:59 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
You said I am a "felon". You know that's a lie, yet you refuse to admit it, further compounding your lie. QED You are hopeless -- like ALL mountain bikers.

Oxford English Dictionary

felon; a person who has committed a felony

Battery is a felony offence

No, it's a misdemeanor.

Therefore, QED, since you HAVE been convicted of Battery you ARE a felon.

Nope, not in the U.S.

You can rail against it all you like; write DUH, claim all mountainbikers like or that everyone lied at your trial. But, against a dictionary definition of the word, you are axiomatically a felon.

But, I don't want to be too mean to you ... perhaps you would prefer ...

criminal

culprit

evildoer

lawbreaker

miscreant

offender

jailbird

prisoner

Let me know which one you like best :-)

I'm none of the above, as you well know. All charges were dropped, so I'm guilty of nothing.
Old May 10th 13, 11:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

I'm none of the above, as you well know. All charges were dropped, so I'm guilty of nothing.

You are all of the above; and a thoroughly reprehensible human being too. Still arguing pointlessly about a spent conviction rather than learning from it and modifying your behaviour.

The charges were never 'dropped'. They may, or may not (no proof still despite many times of asking), have been subject to expungement under a petition for dismissal but that does not equate to being 'dropped' ! You were taken to court, you were convicted and you do still have to observe the sentences imposed, in full.

Respond away ... criminal !
Old May 10th 13, 05:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, May 10, 2013 3:32:25 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
I'm none of the above, as you well know. All charges were dropped, so I'm guilty of nothing.

You are all of the above; and a thoroughly reprehensible human being too. Still arguing pointlessly about a spent conviction rather than learning from it and modifying your behaviour.

The charges were never 'dropped'. They may, or may not (no proof still despite many times of asking), have been subject to expungement under a petition for dismissal but that does not equate to being 'dropped' ! You were taken to court, you were convicted and you do still have to observe the sentences imposed, in full.

Respond away ... criminal !

ALL charges were dismissed. Gone. Finito. To bad for you, liar.
Old May 10th 13, 05:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

On Friday, May 10, 2013 5:07:59 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Friday, May 10, 2013 3:32:25 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

I'm none of the above, as you well know. All charges were dropped, so I'm guilty of nothing.

You are all of the above; and a thoroughly reprehensible human being too. Still arguing pointlessly about a spent conviction rather than learning from it and modifying your behaviour.

The charges were never 'dropped'. They may, or may not (no proof still despite many times of asking), have been subject to expungement under a petition for dismissal but that does not equate to being 'dropped' ! You were taken to court, you were convicted and you do still have to observe the sentences imposed, in full.

Respond away ... criminal !

ALL charges were dismissed. Gone. Finito. To bad for you, liar.

Oh yeah ... yet, when challenged, you have never provided any proof thereof ... I think you lie (again).

And, anyway, even if they were expunged under the petition scheme that doesn't make you innocent nor wipe the Criminal Records DB.

Old May 10th 13, 09:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, May 10, 2013 9:26:48 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
[...]

I don't have a criminal record, because I'm not a criminal. That's what "all charges were dismissed" means. DUH!
Old May 27th 13, 03:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Len McGoogle

On May 10, 12:07*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Friday, May 10, 2013 3:32:25 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
I'm none of the above, as you well know. All charges were dropped, so I'm guilty of nothing.

You are all of the above; and a thoroughly reprehensible human being too. *Still arguing pointlessly about a spent conviction rather than learning from it and modifying your behaviour.

The charges were never 'dropped'. They may, or may not (no proof still despite many times of asking), have been subject to expungement under a petition for dismissal but that does not equate to being 'dropped' ! *You were taken to court, you were convicted and you do still have to observe the sentences imposed, in full.

Respond away ... criminal !

ALL charges were dismissed. Gone. Finito. To bad for you, liar.

Michael J. Vandeman criminal case,

For exhibiting a deadly weapon: guilty

For exhibiting a deadly weapon at Emanuel Alcala: guilty.

For battering Justin Bruss: guilty.

30 days, to be served on the sheriff’s work detail, Credit for having
been in custody for 7 days.
Has to stay off the UC trails for 3 years.
Old May 27th 13, 11:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Sunday, May 26, 2013 7:59:18 PM UTC-7, Len McGoogle wrote:
[...]

All charges were dropped on 3/26/13. Sorry to disappoint you. You need to find something productive to do with your time!