CTC on Today

Old July 15th 05, 10:23 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default CTC on Today

Roger Geffen (CTC) was on Radio 4 this morning talking about the
upsurge in cycling in London. There is also John Adams talking about
risk in the same piece. You can listen to it again at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/listenagain/

The cycling story is at 8.45am

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound
Old July 15th 05, 10:31 AM
Mark McNeill

Response to Just zis Guy, you know?:

I should have known you'd beat me to it!

--
Mark, UK

"We are all of us, more or less, the slaves of opinion."
Old July 15th 05, 11:35 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:31:30 +0100, Mark McNeill
wrote:

I should have known you'd beat me to it!

I cheated: Adam Coffman (who works for Roger) emailed me :-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

Unless my fingers fell off - I was going to ride today! Ken General 13 May 15th 05 07:32 PM
Another good ride today MSeries UK 8 February 7th 05 08:48 PM
Unicyclist invasion .. today was f-in awsem ben_unruh Unicycling 16 January 23rd 05 09:42 PM
There were some great views today MSeries UK 1 November 14th 04 08:20 AM
It's days like today... Dave W Mountain Biking 23 December 19th 03 08:15 PM