Oh, I thought he kiiled himself because of Floyd. Why not mention that?

Old November 19th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Oh, I thought he kiiled himself because of Floyd. Why not mention that?

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/11222.0.html

Baker, who is retired from medical practice and is a full-time cycling
coach, said he offered to take a look at the case after talking with
Landis at the funeral for the cyclist's father-in-law, who committed
suicide this summer.

The above is a snippet from www.velonews.com. Nice way to diminish
Floyd's reponsibilty in the death of his father-in-law.

Old November 19th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Nov 18, 6:44 pm, wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/11222.0.html

Baker, who is retired from medical practice and is a full-time cycling
coach, said he offered to take a look at the case after talking with
Landis at the funeral for the cyclist's father-in-law, who committed
suicide this summer.

The above is a snippet fromwww.velonews.com. Nice way to diminish
Floyd's reponsibilty in the death of his father-in-law.

You have no idea why the guy killed himself. His family might not
even know. Having been in a family that suffered a suicide, it
is comical for you to try to assign any blame from your distance.
There are a lot of misconceptions about suicide, one of the
biggest ones is that there is always an easily identifiable
cause or last straw which led to the suicide. Sometimes people
with apparently perfect lives kill themselves.

Find another way to make Floyd out to be the devil. This one
doesn't work.

Old November 19th 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Nov 19, 9:36 am, wrote:
Hey Chief you gonna step up on Magilla?
Bill C

Old November 19th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
On Nov 18, 6:44 pm, wrote:
[...]

You have no clue of my distance from this. Pop had opened a restaurant,
and was NOT doing very well financially. Floyd stepped in Pre-Tour, and
said he could help out with $200,000 AFTER he won the race. Floyd
cheated, was caught, and has not been paid the $480,000 in prize money,
the $2.75 million bonus from Phonak, and no longer even receives his
$1.5 million dollar salary. Oh, and the hip surgery, funny enough, ran
$200,000.

That is why pop shot himself.

Old November 19th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article . com,

On Nov 18, 6:44 pm, wrote:
[...]

You are an idiot. Many people have business setbacks like that and don't kill
themselves. It's obviously far too complicated for a trivial person such as yourself
to comprehend. It's sickening that you think it's cool to use a tragic thing like
someone's suicide as a comedy routine.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old November 20th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

doesn't work.You have no clue of my distance from this. Pop had opened a restaurant,
and was NOT doing very well financially. Floyd stepped in Pre-Tour, and
said he could help out with $200,000 AFTER he won the race. Floyd
cheated, was caught, and has not been paid the $480,000 in prize money,
the $2.75 million bonus from Phonak, and no longer even receives his
$1.5 million dollar salary. Oh, and the hip surgery, funny enough, ran
$200,000.

That is why pop shot himself.

Even if I accept all of the above as fact, it proves nothing.

Again, it's a misconception that there's always a reason. You don't
know why. The guy himself may not known why. Like I said, find
another way.

Old November 20th 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

wrote:

my stance is
NOT doing very well

I edited out all the extraneous ramblings of a silly mind and condensed
your post - nothing was added. No charge on the first one.