Dual Slalom Trials or Trials-Cross

Old June 20th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Dual Slalom Trials or Trials-Cross

i have a dream like tht a few weeks ago....i like the idea. come to
arizona and build one here

--
manon1wheel

Amgallacher: hi, im amanda, im skinny and i ride a unicycle, wanna go
out sometime?
need some new gear? Go to '661' (www.sixsixone.com) for some of the
best gear around!
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old June 20th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

manon1wheel wrote:
i have a dream like tht a few weeks ago....i like the idea. come to
arizona and build one here

A round trip executive class ticket to Arizona is $2800, how will you
be paying for this?

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv) | 'Inner Balance
Blog' (http://innerbalancemovie.blogspot.com)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Old June 20th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Brian, you keep coming up with great comp. ideas, but you never mention
when or where your mondo unicycle round-up and beat-down is being held?
Seriously, this sounds like the first event that I'd actually get on a
plane and fly out for... you got any plans or is that someone else's
job?

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

Old June 20th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

maestro8 wrote:
Brian, you keep coming up with great comp. ideas, but you never mention
when or where your mondo unicycle round-up and beat-down is being held?
Seriously, this sounds like the first event that I'd actually get on a
plane and fly out for... you got any plans or is that someone else's
job?

that actually sounds like a good idear, I'll keep you posted!

Old June 20th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

This could be an awesome type of trials. Building it would be a bit of a
job though. You would want to measure all the distances for
constincistancy (sp?). Also, if you touch the ground you should have a
time fault of so many seconds.

--
Eroick

'The Unicyclopedia!' (http://unicyclopedia.org/)

Whaahahyeah! All you can hear is me screaming into the camera. Yahha!
--Victory

'Listen to Music By Me' (http://musicinclined.blogspot.com)
Eroick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

Old June 20th 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
A round trip executive class ticket to Arizona is $2800, how will you be
paying for this?

pfft. executive class my butt. ill come pick you up on my unicycle and
feed you cookies and a soda of your choice. that executive enough?

Old June 20th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

This seems to be a recuring theme in a couple Koxx videos, they even
raced some bikers in them. I would love to do it, it would really be a
cool thing to watch aswell and I think would suit seat in riding much
better than traditional trials lines.

--
ntappin