Father of the Year

Old September 28th 04, 11:33 AM
R.White

"Bob Rogers1" wrote in message ...
"R.White" wrote in message
om...

the black fag keep

A racist AND a homophobe? What a surprise

Said the pedophile.
Old September 28th 04, 01:19 PM
TBF

"R.White" wrote in message
om...
"Mike McCloud" wrote in message
"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Bobby says:

I'll make a deal with you pal, I'll post whatever I like and if you

don't
like it you can shut the **** up about it.

Clear?

Ooooohhhhhh, Bobby - you're SUCH a MAN!
Flex those Usenet muscles for me again.....
/simper

ssshhhh... I can't hear JD's answers to the questions

Gee Bob, how does the black fag keep up with all
your name changes?

The black fag keeps up just fine.

Old September 28th 04, 09:21 PM
Bob Rogers 1

"TBF" wrote in message

"R.White" wrote in message
om...
"Mike McCloud" wrote in message
"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Bobby says:

I'll make a deal with you pal, I'll post whatever I like and if

you
don't
like it you can shut the **** up about it.

Clear?

Ooooohhhhhh, Bobby - you're SUCH a MAN!
Flex those Usenet muscles for me again.....
/simper

ssshhhh... I can't hear JD's answers to the questions

Gee Bob, how does the black fag keep up with all
your name changes?

The black fag keeps up just fine.

I hope you can keep it up for me.

Old September 28th 04, 10:11 PM
TBF

Clear?

Ooooohhhhhh, Bobby - you're SUCH a MAN!
Flex those Usenet muscles for me again.....
/simper

ssshhhh... I can't hear JD's answers to the questions

Gee Bob, how does the black fag keep up with all
your name changes?

The black fag keeps up just fine.

I hope you can keep it up for me.

Well you know what they say...hope springs eternal

Old September 29th 04, 12:58 AM
Bob Rogers1

"TBF" wrote in message

Clear?

Ooooohhhhhh, Bobby - you're SUCH a MAN!
Flex those Usenet muscles for me again.....
/simper

ssshhhh... I can't hear JD's answers to the questions

Gee Bob, how does the black fag keep up with all
your name changes?

The black fag keeps up just fine.

I hope you can keep it up for me.

Well you know what they say...hope springs eternal

I think if you take a good look at the headers, you will find that it is
your good friend Adolph..err R. White

Old September 29th 04, 02:38 AM
Ken in KC

Bob Rogers1 Wrote:
I think "Take your kid mountain biking day - Oct. 2" has hit a sore
spot
with our friend JD. He acts like you are a bad parent if you don't
take
your kid MTBing every day .

Here's a quick quiz for you JD:

1) Do you live in the same house as your child?

2) Do you live in the same town as your child?

3) Do you live in the same county as your child?

4) Do you live in the same state as your child?

5) Do you live in the same time zone as your child?

Hmmm.... 0 for five?

6) Will you even be with your kid on Oct 2?

7) Do you spend more time with your kid than your bike?

0 for 7?

You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on JD. Perhaps you should seek
help?

--
Ken in KC

Old September 30th 04, 12:59 AM
mojo deluxe

"Dave W" wrote in message

All in all life is good in the south.

Hey, if your Dawgs take us this weekend, it could only get better (chances
are they will).

Old September 30th 04, 01:30 AM
mojo deluxe

"Bob Rogers1" wrote in message

"TJ" wrote in message

The OP lives in the south. Where, I don't know.

TJ

Really?

Really what?

I'll try to type slowly numbnuts...you said I lived in the south...prove

it

I live in the South.

Old September 30th 04, 12:55 PM
Bob Rogers 1