Father of the Year

Old October 5th 04, 05:07 AM
Ken in KC

Bob Rogers Wrote:
"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message
Bob Rogers wrote:
"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in

message
Mike McCloud wrote:
"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in

message

Bill "has actually heard of other families in the US with split
custody situations" S.

But I guess you weren't married long enough to produce

offspring
with either of your wives?

You mean like the serial rapist did with your sister during those
lengthy conjugal visits out at the pen?

Bill "how is that lumpy-headed little nephew of yours, anyway,

Bob?"
S.

A little too close to the truth Bill?

Yup!!!

So now you're replying to yourself in the form of an online
conversation. Classic. Classic as in a clinical classic. You're a
tool propped up by e-bravado, Bob.

Ken

--
Ken in KC

Old October 5th 04, 05:20 AM
Bob Rogers

"Ken in KC" wrote in
message ...

So now you're replying to yourself in the form of an online
conversation. Classic. Classic as in a clinical classic. You're a
tool propped up by e-bravado, Bob.

Ken

and you're an e-tard

Old October 5th 04, 06:42 AM
B o o b R o t g u t

Bob Rogers wrote:
"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message

Bill "guess I could have used a sock-puppet for that" S.

You're not smart enough

Darn.

Boob "God I'm a hateful prick" R.

Old October 6th 04, 01:21 AM
Bob Rogers

"Ken in KC" wrote in
message ...

Bob Rogers Wrote:
"Ken in KC" wrote in
message ...

So now you're replying to yourself in the form of an online
conversation. Classic. Classic as in a clinical classic. You're a
tool propped up by e-bravado, Bob.

Ken

and you're an e-tard

Could be. Never claimed to not be. You on the other hand, hide behind
the e-veil and act like the Wizard of Oz. Great job, little fella.
Here's a pat on the head for you. Now, why don't you run outside and
play in traffic while the adults talk?

--
Ken in KC

How can you stand the smell with your head up JD's ass

Old October 6th 04, 02:04 AM
Ken in KC

Bob Rogers Wrote:
Could be. Never claimed to not be. You on the other hand, hide

behind
the e-veil and act like the Wizard of Oz. Great job, little fella.
Here's a pat on the head for you. Now, why don't you run outside

and
play in traffic while the adults talk?

--
Ken in KC

How can you stand the smell with your head up JD's ass
[/color]

He tends to take an enema with rose water every afternoon, so it's not
so bad, really.

Since we're playing 20 questions:

How can you stand the fact that you're coming across as a little fella
hiding behind the internet in order to bolster your low self esteem by
hurling inane insults that aren't clever and rely heavily on cussing
rather than wit?

At least MV doesn't fall back to using words that we all learned in
grade school to try and communicate his point. Congratulations, I find
MV more engaging than you. Toodles, little guy.

Ken

--
Ken in KC

Old October 6th 04, 02:53 AM
Bill Sornson

Ken in KC wrote:

At least MV doesn't fall back to using words that we all learned in
grade school to try and communicate his point.

Liar! Duh!

Bill "just couldn't resist" S.

Old October 6th 04, 02:55 PM
Ken in KC

Bill Sornson Wrote:
Ken in KC wrote:

At least MV doesn't fall back to using words that we all learned in
grade school to try and communicate his point.

Liar! Duh!

Bill "just couldn't resist" S.

Well... um... er.... CRAP!

Thanks for the laugh.

Ken

--
Ken in KC

Old October 28th 04, 02:14 AM
Mike McCloud

"Ricky Alan White" wrote in message ...
"Bob Rogers 1" Bob wrote in message

You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on JD. Perhaps you should seek
help?

Actually my fixation is on children so **** off.

I'll take a good goat any day

I'm sure you would Rick