Ricco Freako

Old July 17th 08, 11:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Ricco Freako

On Jul 15, 7:53 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
That dude could have put 2 minutes on the Evan's group at Hautacam if
he had wanted to. He could be a GC contender, despite any weakness in
TT ability, given how much better of a climber he is than the other GC
dudes.

Vande Velde should have gone up and finished about w/ Kohl. As he
shows he can hang, he won't get the leash he could have taken early on
-- especially before a rest day. Oh well.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/breve...sitif_Dev.html

-ilan
Old July 17th 08, 01:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bounty Bob

On 2008-07-15 21:48:17 +0200, Kyle Legate said:

Andre wrote:
On Jul 15, 1:53 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
That dude could have put 2 minutes on the Evan's group at Hautacam if
he had wanted to. He could be a GC contender, despite any weakness in
TT ability, given how much better of a climber he is than the other GC
dudes.

Vande Velde should have gone up and finished about w/ Kohl. As he
shows he can hang, he won't get the leash he could have taken early on
-- especially before a rest day. Oh well.

If he was a threat they wouldn't let him go. In his second victory he
did everything he could to get some time and all he got was about a
minute.

That's cause it was downhill and flat to the finish. If it's an HC
climb and he wants
to go, I don't there's anything the contenders could do about it.

Rico was dropped several times during the first 10km of Hautacam. Do you
think he did that on purpose?

It was hard to keep track with the 3 SD riders there but are you sure
he was dropped? I was thinking everytime I couldn't see him it seemed
like other people were dropping and I wonder if he was just hanging
right off the back and every time he was 'dropped' he was actually
last guy and he just waited until the guy ahead of him definitely wasn't
going to get back up. Well uhuh just noticed the news .. so it doesn't
really matter.

Old July 17th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

On Jul 17, 1:35*pm, Stu Fleming wrote:
Kyle Legate wrote:
Probably. Did you see his face when he was comfortably in the group? *He
might as well have been having tea with the Queen of England.

I think that you will find it was orange juice.

STF in the house.
Old July 17th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Stu Fleming

Old July 17th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Stu Fleming a écrit profondement:

| Kyle Legate wrote:
|
| Probably. Did you see his face when he was comfortably in the group?
| He might as well have been having tea with the Queen of England.
|

| I think that you will find it was orange juice.

You have to be careful with Orange Juice.

It can be pretty potent stuff.

Saunier-Duval were probably using the same brand that Johan fed the
Lance Circus

And the same brand Manolo used to feed Johan at ONCE.

Perhaps BarleyMow were using it too. Who knows.

--
Davey Crockett
-

Old July 17th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Stu Fleming wrote:
I think that you will find it was orange juice.

Getting sick of changing nappies are we now ? Welcome back
anyway.

PS Most Americans still don't grok irony.

Old July 18th 08, 09:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Stu Fleming

Stu Fleming wrote:
I think that you will find it was orange juice.

Getting sick of changing nappies are we now ? Welcome back
anyway.

PS Most Americans still don't grok irony.

Um, no.
The thing that happened the first time happened again and No. 2 is on
the way in October. If only we could find out what is causing it.
Old July 19th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article , Stu Fleming wrote:

Stu Fleming wrote:
I think that you will find it was orange juice.

Getting sick of changing nappies are we now ? Welcome back
anyway.

PS Most Americans still don't grok irony.

Um, no.
The thing that happened the first time happened again and No. 2 is on
the way in October. If only we could find out what is causing it.

Well congratulations on that and good luck figuring out the cause, Stu.

--
tanx,
Howard

The bloody pubs are bloody dull
The bloody clubs are bloody full
Of bloody girls and bloody guys
With bloody murder in their eyes

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Yo Yo Yo, What up dawg???? Ricco Suave in da howzzzzz!!!! Word!!!!! Carmella the Roach Killer Racing 1 July 17th 08 04:49 PM
Ricco new sprinting technique Dan Gregory Racing 4 March 14th 08 03:41 AM
Ricco gets a raise 15x ! Keith Racing 6 July 11th 07 04:03 PM
Ricco and Cunego - odd blood - "special authorisation" ? Keith Racing 6 June 2nd 07 04:52 PM
Riccardo Ricc needs to work on his TTing Howard Kveck Racing 8 March 20th 07 02:43 PM