No more easy ones

Old July 18th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default No more easy ones

"Donald Munro" wrote in message
om...

I beginning to doubt my own grokkability.

Aren't we all interested that Munro read a silly book printed in 1961? It's
the drugs man.

Old July 18th 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 18, 10:11 am, Davey Crockett wrote:
Donald Munro a écrit profondement:

| Fred Fredburger wrote:

| The ambiguity is bugging me.
|
| Are you answering the question "Who is the oldest living guy named Victor
| who raced in the TdF?" or it just a coincidence the the victors you're
| naming happen to be named Victor?
|
| I beginning to doubt my own grokkability.

Upon reflection, the question was not adequately formulated so as to
indicate the precise single correct answer that was required.

Davey will try to be more precise in future

--
Davey Crockett
-

Thanks, and ilan will also try harder to be just one step ahead of the
testing agencies.

-ilan
Old July 18th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Davey Crockett wrote:
Donald Munro a écrit profondement:

| Fred Fredburger wrote:
| The ambiguity is bugging me.
|
| Are you answering the question "Who is the oldest living guy named Victor
| who raced in the TdF?" or it just a coincidence the the victors you're
| naming happen to be named Victor?
|
| I beginning to doubt my own grokkability.

Upon reflection, the question was not adequately formulated so as to
indicate the precise single correct answer that was required.

Davey will try to be more precise in future

Don't bother, it's more fun this way.
Old July 19th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
Ted van de Weteringe wrote:

Davey Crockett wrote:
Who is the oldest living Tour Victor?

Jeannie Longo?
No, here he is: http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/cycling/q44.jpg

Without context I would guess Dannemora, class of 1959.
That is a dangerous gang of old lags.

--
Michael Press

It was easy.... Duram Recumbent Biking 3 September 10th 06 01:05 AM
Want to make FAST AND EASY MONEY turn $6 to $6,000 easy [email protected] Rides 0 November 18th 05 01:42 AM
Rear Bike Basket for EZ-1 Sun Easy Racer - Easy Racer EZ-1 Rear Seat Bike Rack.jpg (0/1) Don Boring Recumbent Biking 1 September 25th 05 12:50 AM
EASY MONEY gharrell Mountain Biking 0 August 30th 05 10:42 PM