Etape Du Tour training weekend.

Old January 17th 07, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Etape Du Tour training weekend.

Hello all. I thought some people in the UK might be interested to know
that at Bikestyletours.com we are offering an Etape du Tour training
weekend where you can pre ride the stage over a long weekend in mid
May.
For details check out http://www.bikestyletours.com/index.php/353 or
feel free to e-mail us:
(sim.green(at)bikestyletours.com)

Spots for the actual event are still available: we are offering entry
only, accommodation only or a full guided trip.
http://www.bikestyletours.com/index.php/296

Take care and happy riding.

Etape du Tour - long Richard Goodman UK 14 July 18th 05 01:01 PM
etape du tour packages Richard Goodman UK 6 December 10th 04 09:16 PM
etape du tour Dave UK 4 April 8th 04 02:09 PM
Etape du Tour RogerC UK 5 November 12th 03 07:45 PM
Etape du tour Neale UK 2 September 6th 03 03:32 PM