Print ad AUDITION: Verdict is in!

Old February 23rd 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Print ad AUDITION: Verdict is in!

Well I just heard moments ago from KAtie Taylor, the lady who set up the
auditions for that VW print Ad. She had contacted me about 5 days ago
to tell me that I was in the top TWO considered for the part, and that
I was the Photographers first choice, but that the final decision would
be made by the clients in Europe! (TIm and I decided not to post
anything until the final decision was made, and they contacted us.)

Then just a few minutes ago I got the call... The clients decided to go
with the photographers second choice, Tim Moren. (Unimog). She told me
that the clients were leaning toward a more "european look", whatever
that means. So my congratulations go out to Tim! I know he could
certainly use the money more than me, and he'll do a great job for them
I'm sure!

I am still pretty pleased that I was in the top two, and that's not too
shabby!

I'm also not sure, but I think the magazine ad will be limited to the
european market, since that's where the car will be marketed, at least
initially. *Way to go Tim!*

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

Old February 23rd 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Ok Let's everybody say Congrats to Tim!!!

Hey Tim, don't forget us when you get all famous and stuff! You da man!

Old February 23rd 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Wow I thought Eyal would be one of the top choices, But way to go TIM!!!

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'Koxx-Breaker!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yjjht3)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

Dumpweed wrote:
your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
like watching tv

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old February 23rd 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Unicaw89 wrote:
Wow I thought Eyal would be one of the top choices, But way to go TIM!!!

Yeah me too, so you can guess how shocked I was when they told me -I-
was at the top of the list...and old fart like me!!! But she said
basically that "reality & perception" are two different things, and
when it comes to casting, the former is king!

Old February 23rd 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Unicaw89 wrote:
Wow I thought Eyal would be one of the top choices, But way to go TIM!!!

Yeah me too, so you can guess how shocked I was when they told me -I-
was at the top of the list...and old fart like me!!! But she said
basically that "reality & perception" are two different things, and
when it comes to casting, the latter is king!

Old February 23rd 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jrdugueod

Yesss!! As Tim's agent, I get to collect a percentage!!

--
jrdugueod

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!"
jrdugueod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12054

Old February 23rd 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BleedforTrials

Congrats Tim! And good going on being second Terry, nothin wrong with
that!

--
BleedforTrials

Jake Sprague
BleedforTrials's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10232

Old February 24th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Don't worry, a European look merely means unwashed.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

Finally made it to my (n+1)th post....* TOTALLY AWESOME!!!*

Unicycle For the Chafing

Old February 24th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

What'll the picture be? Just unicycling next to a VW?

That's cool, congrats Tim.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'