hello world

Old May 27th 10, 08:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Kevan Smith[_2_]

Default hello world

Holy cow,

Gone for four years, come back and the helmet war is still going on with
the same old stuff!

I don't have any new bikes, but that old Bianchi fixie is still goin'
strong.

Also, for my road rides, I've worked cigarettes and booze into the
training regime. Not working so well.

Car free, though!

Where's Zoots?

Kevan

Old May 27th 10, 01:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
EricBabula[_2_]

On May 27, 2:26*am, Kevan Smith wrote:
Holy cow,

Gone for four years, come back and the helmet war is still going on with
the same old stuff!

I don't have any new bikes, but that old Bianchi fixie is still goin'
strong.

Also, for my road rides, I've worked cigarettes and booze into the
training regime. Not working so well.

Car free, though!

Where's Zoots?

Kevan

Welcome back, Kevan. I remember your name!

I've been gone and just recently came back, too - more of a lurker
right now - just checking out if it's worth my time to keep up with a
number of NGs.

Yep, the helmet war seems never-ending! I'm staying out of that fight.

As for your new cigarette and booze training program - I'm not against
the booze part (makes things more "interesting", if nothing else), but
I'm not convinced the cigarettes are going to help.

Hope you stick around, and bring some bicycle topics to this NG!

Eric Babula
Milwaukee, WI USA

"The Man Who Cycled The World" on BBC World TV John Henderson Australia 3 December 1st 08 12:33 AM
Hello world [email protected] Unicycling 3 January 9th 07 01:02 AM
1st In the World johnfoss Unicycling 0 September 27th 06 05:40 PM
This world has gone mad footballfruitcake Social Issues 0 June 30th 05 01:41 AM
World Cup Shussbar Racing 1 August 1st 04 03:45 AM