I have been blessed

Old June 23rd 10, 06:22 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default I have been blessed --me discussing with the masters

On Jun 23, 5:01 am, norbu_tragri wrote:
On Jun 20, 8:09 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
Movement of Tantra-Hammock" wrote:

The tiny mosquito can drive the giant (us) crazy. David vs. Goliath.
They are also many, so they also show the united we can accomplish
anything.

Or that we can do little more than be here now - itch itch itch...

It also tests our wisdom not to use DDT.

Regrettably, the same wisdom though is not applied to food sources and
pesticides.

Wait a minute, that mosquito is sucking your blood and he's within
reach... What do we do? Strike or tell him "I love you?"

if i didn't have allergic reactions - prolly let her (it's the female
that needs a
"blood meal" for eggs) - given a chance i shoo them away...

Are we sounding a little male chauvinists? Well, such is the wisdom of
nature.

Wise Monkey smacks mosquitoes, Wise Buddha lets them live.

Just so...

Or maybe there's a mundane explanation that there were no mosquitoes
there.

Who knows which is which....a mosquitoe approaches...
there is no line, chaos follows...
What follows is improvisation, dance...
No set lines.

You got it.

Exactly, the Law of the Jungle ensues and you are on your own.

It's life and death on one side, how you react on the other...
If you can interupt the blood meal before Mrs Mosq poops poison
in your vein...

I didn't know they put poop in me. That's nasty.

Wise Monkey blows them away with fan, and then whoever crosses the
line is "dead meat."

Just keep the fan going, no one can then alight, swoosh all away...

So long as there's electricity...

Though I can find a good reason to dance in their presence rather than
sitting like Buddha.

They go for breath-scent...some vitamins and herbs in blood repel
them...

Then there's "deet" etc - if you're old you'll prolly croak anyway
before the
cancer gets you.

Then let's go the natural way. Go into the Everglades in the winter
not the summer.

Hey, the mosquitoes have to learn to respect too!

For real science - yep, a computer modeling project for all the
trillions of
variables of mosquitoes evolving beyond the pooping poison into viens
behavior...

That's not fiction , something like that might be useful to eradicate
malaria
and west nile...

and the plain old mosq itch and owwie...

It's break time in
the hammock, you know.

Summer is....

Winter too is good in South Florida.

There is very much climate change going on, and very bad news...

That's the reality, even in the Tibetan peaks. Only simple life can
stop it.

I think nature is the only thing worth worshiping if there's something
that needs dying for or living for.

i prefer mutual respect to groveling or demanding worship,
and nature seems to be okay with that, she hasn't stopped hugging me,
or i her...

You can hug a tree and never feel betrayed like a woman could.

Feh.

Betrayed is the flipside of demands. Everyone is like trees, and
not...
Just let it all go. No need to cling to the stories or to push them
away...
Love, loss, peace, friendliness, let the fireworks light up the sky...
You can't really stop them - they won't really destroy you, just open
your heart
wide open..........

when you lose everything.......

I'll make it fair. I'd put a sign that says, "NO MOSQUITOES WELCOME,"
and any trespassers are fair game.

But when you start loving the mosquitoes, you know you went too far.

when mosquitoes go too far you might love to let them know...

what that says about human life though....

- n

I'll say "I love you mosquito," before I smack them.

i might too...

it's a bumpy path....

Trial and error until we tame the mosquito or fool them to drink Kool-
Aid.

Am I blessed,... Scott Racing 22 June 5th 09 09:06 PM
A Prayer for the Intercession of the Blessed Virgin Barry Dullard Trite Racing 0 January 21st 06 06:19 PM