Hincapie Must Have Been Huffing Glue

Old May 21st 11, 03:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Zenon

Default Hincapie Must Have Been Huffing Glue

When Landis alleged that drug use was common on the U.S. Postal team,
Hincapie responded by saying, "It bothers me, because I've been doing
this for 17 years and never heard anything bad about me."

Source: http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-..._story_display
Old May 21st 11, 06:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Substance McGravitas

On 5/20/2011 7:19 PM, Zenon wrote:
When Landis alleged that drug use was common on the U.S. Postal team,
Hincapie responded by saying, "It bothers me, because I've been doing
this for 17 years and never heard anything bad about me."

Source: http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-..._story_display

Yeah, yeah. Everyone said nice things about Tyler too. Yep, Lafferty
too. Did you know he had a DOG named TUGBOAT? That PROVES he was clean.
Tyler fans were stupider and more superficial than Lance fans ever were.

Who needs glue? [email protected] Techniques 20 July 1st 07 12:03 PM
modern marvels pays respect to glue (and loctite, crazy glue) bdbafh Techniques 0 January 18th 07 05:01 AM
Glue Noel UK 21 January 12th 07 01:08 PM
Zabriskie Has Been Huffing Glue!!!! Joe King Racing 3 September 3rd 06 09:14 PM
Mike Owens is on glue - Hincapie will win the Ronde with destructive services by Armstrong and Ekimov!!! Magilla Vanilla Racing 1 April 1st 05 01:31 PM