Deda Zero100 seat post arrived and installed

Old May 5th 14, 03:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default Deda Zero100 seat post arrived and installed

I bought a new one of these from a guy on Ebay for about $55AUD
including delivery.

http://www.merlincycles.com/deda-zer...ack-56400.html

It appears to be very nicely manufactured, and the seat tilt adjustment
is very easy to use.

I might get to test it this week, if the rain stops for a while.

--
JS
Old May 5th 14, 06:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

WE HEAR the Deda are recalled for defects
Old May 5th 14, 06:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

here....

http://goo.gl/Ycc5pQ

Old May 5th 14, 01:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default Why does Gene pollute every thread with dribble? Was: Deda Zero100seat post arrived and installed

On 05/05/14 15:55, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
here....

http://goo.gl/Ycc5pQ

Can you not exist without unleashing your blather... sigh There is
no point trying to reason with you, is there?

Old May 5th 14, 02:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

http://goo.gl/xXbKXX

How's your planet with the Gila 100 ?

What's the big deal abt the seat post ?

do you clean the assembly n locktite the screws ?
Old May 5th 14, 06:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

On Monday, May 5, 2014 2:48:04 PM UTC+2, James wrote:
On 05/05/14 15:55, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:

here....

http://goo.gl/Ycc5pQ

Can you not exist without unleashing your blather... sigh There is

no point trying to reason with you, is there?

--

For years I'm trying to figure out Gene. I came up with three possibilities:
1. he does it deliberately. In that case he is an idiot,

In all three cases it is best just to ignore him, but it is tiresome I must admit.

Lou
Old May 6th 14, 02:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 5/5/2014 10:15 AM, Lou Holtman wrote:

snip

For years I'm trying to figure out Gene. I came up with three possibilities:
1. he does it deliberately. In that case he is an idiot,

Pretty sure it's #1 because he once posted something lucid and he was
called out on it. So it's likely all an act, probably intended to be
amusing though it's unlikely that anyone considers it funny.

Most of us here tired of it long ago and simply filtered him out and
would not even know that he's still around if not for the people that
foolishly respond to him, or when he changes e-mail addresses.
Old May 6th 14, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

On 06/05/14 11:35, sms wrote:
On 5/5/2014 10:15 AM, Lou Holtman wrote:

snip

For years I'm trying to figure out Gene. I came up with three
possibilities:
1. he does it deliberately. In that case he is an idiot,

Pretty sure it's #1 because he once posted something lucid and he was
called out on it. So it's likely all an act, probably intended to be
amusing though it's unlikely that anyone considers it funny.

Most of us here tired of it long ago and simply filtered him out and
would not even know that he's still around if not for the people that
foolishly respond to him, or when he changes e-mail addresses.

Quite right. I now have him(?) deleted in a spam filter.

--
JS
Old May 6th 14, 08:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Monday, May 5, 2014 10:15:37 AM UTC-7, Lou Holtman wrote:
On Monday, May 5, 2014 2:48:04 PM UTC+2, James wrote:

On 05/05/14 15:55, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:

here....

http://goo.gl/Ycc5pQ

Can you not exist without unleashing your blather... sigh

Ah, the existential question.

There is
no point trying to reason with you, is there?

Point? Well, it's not where you thought it should be; but
maybe it's worth looking for.

For years I'm trying to figure out Gene. I came up with three possibilities:

1. he does it deliberately. In that case he is an idiot,

That you have multiple possibilities, and only possibilities,
suggests that you haven't yet figured it out, in which case
your judgment might be hasty.

2. he does not know better. In that case I can't help him,

Not particularly helpful.

3. he has some mental issues. In that case I feel d
sorry for him.

I feel sorry for those who think they have no mental issues.

In all three cases it is best just to ignore him, but it is tiresome I must admit.

Provoked alter mindedness can be uncomfortable, but so well
worth it.

At least it's concise, unlike *my* blather. I may learn yet.
Sorta trying, anyway.
Old May 6th 14, 09:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

On 06/05/14 17:48, Dan O wrote:

At least it's concise, unlike *my* blather. I may learn yet.
Sorta trying, anyway.

At least *if* I read you, Dan, I can understand what you wrote.

--
JS