A meeting with plod on Friday

Old May 9th 12, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Mike Lewis

Default A meeting with plod on Friday

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
I have a meeting with Humberside Police scheduled for 1100 this Friday in
connection with two counts of dangerous driving that I wish to report in
connection with the following incident.

Are you going to make a confession?

Old May 9th 12, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
NM

On May 8, 6:21*pm, "Simon Mason" wrote:
I have a meeting with Humberside Police scheduled for 1100 this Friday in
connection with two counts of dangerous driving that I wish to report in
connection with the following incident.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadrage.wmv

I will report back in due course.

--
Simon Mason

Bad move, Friday, If they bang you up whilst they investigate you will
be in the nick over the weekend until the beak on Monday AM, you would
be better changing the date to early or mid week.
Old May 9th 12, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Mike P[_7_]

On Tue, 08 May 2012 18:21:32 +0100, Simon Mason ventured forth with:

I have a meeting with Humberside Police scheduled for 1100 this Friday
in connection with two counts of dangerous driving that I wish to report
in connection with the following incident.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadrage.wmv

I will report back in due course.

Plod will simply say "who is the stupid **** on the bike?" and laugh at
you.

--
Mike P
Old May 9th 12, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Chris Bartram

On 08/05/2012 20:45, Deux wrote:

I cycle about 200+ miles a month. Not much compared to other people but
not a small amount either. Apart from bad driving I very rarely get any
problems from other motorists and it's because I don't do stuff like
cycle to the front of a queue and hold up two lanes of traffic.

Personally I think there's an etiquette that cyclists and motorists need
to follow. For cyclists it's largely about not making pointless
manoeuvres that slow drivers down, "Share the road" works both ways.

Well indeed.
Old May 9th 12, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Mr Pounder

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
I have a meeting with Humberside Police scheduled for 1100 this Friday in
connection with two counts of dangerous driving that I wish to report in
connection with the following incident.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadrage.wmv

I will report back in due course.

--
Simon Mason

Simon

Will the police really accept your video as prove?
Anybody can do anything with a video these days.

Old May 9th 12, 02:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Mr Benn[_5_]

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
I have a meeting with Humberside Police scheduled for 1100 this Friday in
connection with two counts of dangerous driving that I wish to report in
connection with the following incident.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadrage.wmv

I will report back in due course.

--
Simon Mason

Simon

Will the police really accept your video as prove?
Anybody can do anything with a video these days.

I think the police have been pestered by Mason enough with so many spurious
complaints that they are likely to ignore him.

He claimed that 3 police officers were investigating people taking the ****
out of him on here.

Old May 9th 12, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Partac[_10_]

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

I have a meeting with Humberside Police scheduled for 1100 this Friday in
connection with two counts of dangerous driving that I wish to report in
connection with the following incident.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadrage.wmv

I will report back in due course.

My advice is to plead insanity - they won't be able to touch you for
anything then.

Old May 19th 12, 06:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
McKevvy

On May 8, 8:20*pm, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:
On 08/05/2012 18:21, Simon Mason wrote:

I have a meeting with Humberside Police scheduled for 1100 this Friday
in connection with two counts of dangerous driving that I wish to report
in connection with the following incident.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadrage.wmv

I will report back in due course.

--
Simon Mason

The ultimate bell end.

Hits the "like" button.

McK.
Old May 19th 12, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Tony Dragon

On 08/05/2012 18:21, Simon Mason wrote:
I have a meeting with Humberside Police scheduled for 1100 this Friday
in connection with two counts of dangerous driving that I wish to report
in connection with the following incident.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadrage.wmv

I will report back in due course.

--
Simon Mason

You've had a week, how about an interim report.
Old May 19th 12, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Mr. Benn[_9_]

"Tony Dragon" wrote in message

On 08/05/2012 18:21, Simon Mason wrote:
I have a meeting with Humberside Police scheduled for 1100 this Friday
in connection with two counts of dangerous driving that I wish to report
in connection with the following incident.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadrage.wmv

I will report back in due course.

--
Simon Mason

You've had a week, how about an interim report.

Apparently, the police thanked him, awarded him a medal and gave him the
freedom of the ****ty of Hull.

A thanks from Plod Simon Mason UK 98 November 7th 11 10:01 PM
Another one for Plod Simon Mason UK 1 October 10th 11 06:54 AM
At least plod got this one right Simon Mason UK 2 August 7th 11 09:25 PM
Herne Hill Good Friday Meeting Steve Smith UK 0 April 6th 07 09:39 PM
Good old Plod ;-) \(t'other\) Dave UK 18 April 24th 04 08:20 AM