Broken colarbone

Old July 28th 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
legtod2

Default Broken colarbone

Nope didn't happen on motorcycle, not on my unicycle, not on my
bicycle.

Playing hockey had a mid ice collission.

So no motorcycle, no unicycle, for 6 - 8 weeks.

This sucks

--
legtod2

Terry Fox & Trish Crandall...
my inspiration in life.
Old July 28th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Harley

Sorry to hear. Heal up soon

--
Harley

Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can **** a hole
through a rock.
Old July 28th 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

legtod2 wrote:
Nope didn't happen on motorcycle, not on my unicycle, not on my
bicycle.

Playing hockey had a mid ice collission.

So no motorcycle, no unicycle, for 6 - 8 weeks.

This sucks

I busted my collar bone and sprained my ankel but now Im Back on my
uni!!!

heal fast!!

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca' (http://www.municycle.ca) the Best unicycle store
in canada!!
Old July 28th 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

legtod2 wrote:

This sucks

You missed out on RTL, and now you can't ride for a couple of months
too.

You're not exactly having a very good year

I'm sure it'll get better though. Just hang on in there. Carefully

STM

--
semach.the.monkey

It ain't broken Resound Australia 15 June 20th 06 05:14 AM
Broken Rim? VersatileWhale Unicycling 5 October 6th 05 10:44 PM
Broken Rim? UNIquelyCanadian Unicycling 0 October 5th 05 09:23 PM
DX Broken Palmercycle Unicycling 1 July 27th 05 12:26 AM
broken uni UniManiac Unicycling 2 March 30th 04 03:44 AM