Good bikes for sale, please help me choose the best

Old February 9th 10, 12:46 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
biker

Default Good bikes for sale, please help me choose the best

hi
i am looking for good bikes for riding
these will be my first bikes!

can someone help me choose from the first 3 :

http://astore.amazon.com/bikes0cf-20

thanks
Old February 9th 10, 01:05 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Peter Clinch

biker wrote:

i am looking for good bikes for riding
these will be my first bikes!

can someone help me choose from the first 3 :

Yes and no. I'll tell you to find real examples and try riding them and
see what /you/ think. Not much use to you if I see you should get Brand
X Model Y if it turns out what you's like and what i like are actually
different.

Bike riding is a physical experience. You can't get it by looking at
pictures and reading stats.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Good bikes for sale, please help me choose the best biker General 1 February 10th 10 06:01 AM
Where are all the bikes for sale Robbo Australia 5 February 2nd 07 10:11 PM
Too many bikes from which to choose Gooserider General 11 April 3rd 06 01:59 PM
Bikes for sale M1_Abrams Australia 4 November 7th 03 01:36 AM
bikes for sale I GOTit Australia 2 August 22nd 03 02:58 AM