Ryobi tools batteries

Old December 12th 17, 10:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Ryobi tools batteries

On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 19:56:48 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I'm just pleased as Punch the tools work so well.

More power to you.

goo.gl/hZ18MA

You don't really think I'm going to click some obfuscated link without
a clue as to what I should expect to find? Try your luck (Flash
required):
https://goo.gl/K623p7

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
Old December 13th 17, 06:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

AMuzi wrote:

Mr Berg can help you with a Ryobi
cordless hypothalamus.

Hypnowhat?

The hypothalamus is a section of the brain
responsible for the production of many of
the body's essential hormones, chemical
substances that help control different
cells and organs. The hormones from the
hypothalamus govern physiologic functions
such as temperature regulation, thirst,
hunger, sleep, mood, sex drive, and ... [1]

[1] https://www.healthline.com/human-body-maps/hypothalamus

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573
Old December 13th 17, 11:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

AMuzi wrote:

Mr Berg can help you with a Ryobi
cordless hypothalamus.

OK, now I understand what you mean! Well, yes!
Only that it is Ryobi is a bit of
a coincidence. Or convenient I should say.
I probably would buy the most expensive
machines if I could afford them.

As for power tools, I was completely unaware of
how neat and pleasant those had become!
I thought it was all scraper, demolition
hammer, reciprocating saw, big bulky loud
"concussion style" machines.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

Charger for batteries Simon Lewis Techniques 22 June 27th 09 10:34 AM
VAT free batteries. Simon Mason UK 25 November 17th 08 11:46 AM
Polar HRM batteries. neon Australia 9 January 24th 07 07:29 AM
SLA Batteries Peter UK 5 February 3rd 06 08:35 PM
Cateye SLA batteries Peter B UK 4 October 31st 03 01:32 PM