Kona hardtail 18" Portland, OR

Old June 30th 04, 05:28 PM
GWood

Default Kona hardtail 18" Portland, OR

99 Kona Nunu frame with several upgrades. Frame is 18", about 23" effective
top tube. Dbl butted 7005 aluminum. Nice XC geometry. Some paint chips and
normal wear, no dings or dents.

Manitou SX-R fork and Rockshox seatpost added 2000. Avid SD-3 brakes. XT
rear derailleur (8 sp), STX-RC front derailleur, cranks. Newer IRC Mythos
tires with slime tubes. Well-used Ritchey comp pedals (SPD). Everything
works well. Got a new bike last year, so this became my work commuter. I
keep it pretty clean and lub'd.

$325

Also have a second wheelset with newer XT (8 sp) cassette. It is set up with
road slicks for commuting. I'll include them with the bike for $25.

Available in N. Portland evenings. Pics at
http://www.pacifier.com/~gwandsh/forsale/Kona/

Email Gary : gwood at eli dot net.

Old July 1st 04, 12:44 AM
Gwood

Should have added that I prefer a local sale, in or around Portland, Oregon.
Buyer gets a test ride, seller doesn't have to ship.

Old July 1st 04, 12:44 AM
Gwood