Canary Wharf

Old February 23rd 06, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Canary Wharf

Arthur Clune wrote:
dkahn400 wrote:
jtaylor wrote:

Leave it always locked to the stand - use two locks.

When you arrrive on your real bike, take one lock off and use it
for the real bike.

Genius!

Rather selfish surely?

Not if the hack bike is a reserve for any bike-less colleague in the event
of a tube strike ;-)

~PB

Old February 25th 06, 11:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

"TooSore" wrote in message

I'm taking a new Job in Canary Wharf for HSBC.

Does anyone know of the bike parking / showers / changing facilities in
the building or in the area?

Thanks TS

--
TooSore

Quite a few staff in the Canary Wharf HSBC building commute on a regular
basis. IIRC there are showers, lockers and secure parking available to
them, though there may be a limited supply of the last two.

Drop me a line and I will give you the name of a regular commuter there to
get the latest information from once you arrive. If you are really
(un)lucky I might send you a picture of myself and some colleagues in our
HSBC kit as they sponsered a South African cycling team for a while.

Woody

Alma Wharf - Yarra River cfsmtb Australia 0 September 21st 04 10:52 AM
Alma Wharf - Yarra River cfsmtb Australia 3 September 21st 04 02:48 AM
Cycling into Canary Wharf Vivian UK 2 May 9th 04 08:49 PM
Cycle Commute from Kilburn to Canary Wharf Steve Nelson UK 15 January 23rd 04 01:40 AM