looking for 20 inch fenders

Old January 10th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
clare at snyder.on.ca

Default looking for 20 inch fenders

Anyone know where I could get several sets of the old style fenders
used on regular 20" kid's bikes years ago? Not the round profile like
the chrome fenders on the banana bikes, but the ones with the center
ridge like on the old Raleigh roadsters and CCM bikes?

Canadian source preferred but beggers can't be choosers.

Old January 10th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan Burkhart[_41_]

clare at snyder.on.ca Wrote:
Anyone know where I could get several sets of the old style fenders
used on regular 20" kid's bikes years ago? Not the round profile like
the chrome fenders on the banana bikes, but the ones with the center
ridge like on the old Raleigh roadsters and CCM bikes?

Canadian source preferred but beggers can't be choosers.

Clare
You are in Waterloo, correct? I could get these for you, but it would
likey be handier for you to just go to one of the local shops like King
St Cycles at King and Erb. If Andy has the D'Amour catalogue, which I am
sure he does, they are listed there.
Your talking about a $15-$20 item here. Hardly gonna save enough
buying on line to pay the shipping.
Dan Burkhart
www.boomerbicycle.ca

--
Dan Burkhart

Old January 11th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
clare at snyder.on.ca

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 04:29:33 +1100, Dan Burkhart
wrote:

clare at snyder.on.ca Wrote:
Anyone know where I could get several sets of the old style fenders
used on regular 20" kid's bikes years ago? Not the round profile like
the chrome fenders on the banana bikes, but the ones with the center
ridge like on the old Raleigh roadsters and CCM bikes?

Canadian source preferred but beggers can't be choosers.

Clare
You are in Waterloo, correct? I could get these for you, but it would
likey be handier for you to just go to one of the local shops like King
St Cycles at King and Erb. If Andy has the D'Amour catalogue, which I am
sure he does, they are listed there.
Your talking about a $15-$20 item here. Hardly gonna save enough
buying on line to pay the shipping.
Dan Burkhart
www.boomerbicycle.ca

Thanks - I'll go check at Schipplings first if I can catch him open -
then try King Street or McPhails.

Fenders chuck Recumbent Biking 3 December 22nd 06 11:21 PM
Really confused: Headsets, threaded, threadless, 1 inch, 1-18th inch?? Ken M Techniques 4 December 14th 05 02:22 AM
Do all 20 inch unis have 19 inch rims, or just some of them? Skippii Unicycling 4 January 25th 05 11:38 PM
Kris Holm 20-inch Trials VS. Onza 20-inch Trials? KcTheAcy Unicycling 13 May 18th 04 04:50 PM
56 inch big wheel with 4.5 inch cranks!? Ken Fuchs Unicycling 9 September 5th 03 03:27 AM