RBR Retards

Old August 6th 03, 07:09 PM
Precious Pup

Default RBR Retards

Tom Schulenburg wrote:

2) It's been a while since I've made a personal attack against someone I
don't know (sorry pom)

No prob -- it is long forgotten. I've done it too, so even if I complain, I probably should not.
Old August 7th 03, 12:36 AM
Jiyang Chen

I agree on Papai. Most of his posts are not worth reading. Although once
in a lifetime there's a post that enlightens and inspires me.

Jiyang Chen

"Doug" wrote in message
Marty Nothstein's Squat Poundage?

Ullrich riding for USPS?

I mean I know this place is filled with ****ing retards, but that ****

takes
the cake

So sorry you're forced to read drivel from others. I know how hard it
is to ignore posts with subjects you don't like. Dang, it's hard in
those complicated newsreaders to not download and not read.

But I hear you. I have to suffer through the crap posts of
Schulenberg, psycholist, Papai, and McReynolds, who do nothing but
spend their time being jackasses.

Doug

Old August 7th 03, 12:42 AM
warren

In article , Jiyang Chen
wrote:

I agree on Papai. Most of his posts are not worth reading. Although once
in a lifetime there's a post that enlightens and inspires me.

So what? In your short time here you have done neither.

-WG
Old August 7th 03, 01:07 AM
Boyd Speerschneider

Fred Marx wrote in news:bgrvsv$dlc$1
@terabinaries.xmission.com:

Now I have to fight for the computer with my six year old grand
daughter because she's listening to frickin Brittney spears music
online. sheeesh

Get another computer, they are cheap.

toss the little blighter outside with a bike.......

That's a fabulous idea.
Get her a helmet first though
Old August 7th 03, 01:34 AM
Fred Marx

Boyd Speerschneider wrote:

Fred Marx wrote in news:bgrvsv$dlc$1
@terabinaries.xmission.com:

Now I have to fight for the computer with my six year old grand
daughter because she's listening to frickin Brittney spears music
online. sheeesh

Get another computer, they are cheap.

toss the little blighter outside with a bike.......

That's a fabulous idea.
Get her a helmet first though

yeah I should have added that but it's so automatic to me bike, helmet,
bottles... well you know

Old August 7th 03, 03:42 AM
Dave Clary

:

Now I have to fight for the computer with my six year old grand
daughter because she's listening to frickin Brittney spears music
online. sheeesh

Get another computer, they are cheap.

toss the little blighter outside with a bike.......

That's a fabulous idea.
Get her a helmet first though

She has a Barbie helmet and a Barbie bike! Tried to tell her she'd
look cooler in an old Giro I have the in garage (the original foam
with the cloth cover) but she wasn't buying it!!

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx
Home: http://home.stx.rr.com/dclary
Never Forget: http://www.politicsandprotest.org

Old September 4th 03, 12:29 AM
Bill Kizer

"Nick Burns" wrote in message om...
"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message
Marty Nothstein's Squat Poundage?

Ullrich riding for USPS?

I mean I know this place is filled with ****ing retards, but that ****

takes
the cake

Is that gay or what? What the hell is *poundage* supposed to mean?

Come on, let's ****!!! GIve me a call at 760 518 2492 - I need a good
boy and bring your mom with her little tits too!!!

Wild Bill Kizer!!!