London UK Uni-Meet. It's happening again!

Old October 16th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Default London UK Uni-Meet. It's happening again!

kington99 wrote:
Domesticated ape, southbank is fairly limited, and we got a lot of abuse
from skaters last time we were there.

Thats what I was thinking. Bloody skater's, don't appreciate skill!!

DEFINITES!
Joe Hodges
Sponge
Steve (Afro Guy)
Mike Penton
Lucas
Amanda
Mike
Gavin
Edd
Leo
Dale
AJ
Rocco
Beth
Liam
Tom (Skicker)
Sean
Richard
Antoine
Dave
Bungle
Sam
Matt
Patrick
thejdw
karegon
Alex Smout

MAYBE!
Phil?
Joe B?

Still waiting to hear from these two!

27 definites! Thats almost 30 unicyclists!!!!!

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"Mmmm, I can smell bread!..........I wonder if thats what you smell
before you die?" - My workmate, Paul

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old October 17th 06, 07:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lucas1wheel

yes smout! he was a legend at unicon woo we gota wedgy him off the
london eye! he likes it

--
Lucas1wheel

2 times british freestyle champion lol
Level 7
UNI-T rule
Uk Unicycle basketball team the best they've ever been
http://www.qu-ax.com/
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Old October 17th 06, 07:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lucas1wheel

can like 5 people post there mobile numbers becaus ei will probably
arrive at souyth bank about 12 so just one mobile numer is not so
reliable.

Old October 17th 06, 07:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Lucas1wheel wrote:
can like 5 people post there mobile numbers becaus ei will probably
arrive at souyth bank about 12 so just one mobile numer is not so
reliable.

Iv got Sponges number, but I don't know if he would want me to post it,
so Ill wait for him to come along.

Sorry, ill stop posting....

Rock on!
Edd

Old October 17th 06, 07:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

Sponge posted his a few pages back. Lucas you have my number and you
have Mikes number no doubt. Dont you have Richards number too?

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old October 17th 06, 07:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
swarbrim

kington99 wrote:
My friend Alex Smout is coming down from Cambridge to join us, add him
to the list!

YES! Smout is coming haha, what a legend.

Mike

--
swarbrim

Add me at

'i like things big' - Amanda

'ive got a pen in my ear, it feels funny' - Dustin Schaap
swarbrim's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Old October 17th 06, 08:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
domesticated ape

kington99 wrote:
Domesticated ape, southbank is fairly limited, and we got a lot of abuse
from skaters last time we were there.

*******s Last time I went there I was a skater so I didn't think
of that!

--
domesticated ape
domesticated ape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8599

Old October 17th 06, 09:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

However, a thought occurs, there are 27 of us, that's a pretty large
group.

--
kington99

Dave

Old October 17th 06, 09:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

kington99 wrote:
However, a thought occurs, there are 27 of us, that's a pretty large
group.

Yeah, I rekon we would look pretty menacing!

Can a group of unicyclists even look menacing?
Mind you, there are 27 of us!

Rock on!
Edd

Old October 17th 06, 12:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
annaats

28! i'll be there too!
Anna.

--
annaats

It will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.
annaats's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6903

Critical Mass starts Riot in London Terrorized Ifoundmore Social Issues 0 July 13th 05 04:30 AM
My London ride Tony Raven UK 3 July 11th 05 11:08 PM
London learner John Hearns UK 1 July 11th 05 11:43 AM
New Uk uni meet south west thinuniking Unicycling 5 January 15th 04 09:54 PM
More on the August 24th Northeast Bicycle Swap Meet Menotomy Techniques 0 July 22nd 03 04:35 PM