London UK Uni-Meet. It's happening again!

Old October 9th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Default London UK Uni-Meet. It's happening again!

Sponge wrote:
To confirm it is now set to the 29th Sunday.

Cool, I've now booked my ticket. It's costing a whole £3 to get there
from Nottingham by coach! The 5 mile taxi ride costs 4 times as much
as the 140 mile coach trip!

BTW, if anyone else is getting in to Victoria around 10ish and wants to
meet there to travel to the London Eye together then let me know and
I'll hang around for you. I'll be the guy with the unicycle :-)

STM

(Not looking forward to getting up early for that coach, but really
looking forward to 'The Grates' (http://www.thegrates.com/) gig in
Notts the night before)

--
semach.the.monkey
semach.the.monkey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12078

Old October 10th 06, 07:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

i'll be there at 9.20am but am hanging around to meet rocco at *i think*
9.55am so we could meet you there too if you want.

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old October 10th 06, 08:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

amanda.gallacher wrote:
i'll be there at 9.20am but am hanging around to meet rocco at *i think*
9.55am so we could meet you there too if you want.

My coach is due in at 9.20 too... but from recent experiences with
National Express, it doesn't mean that is when I'll arrive!

The easiest place to meet there is probably the entrance to the coach
station. It's around the other side to where you arrive though, so
you'll have to walk around the building to get there.

Cheers

STM

Old October 10th 06, 09:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

domesticated ape wrote:
I'm pretty sure that South Bank* is lit up at night, so you could ride
as long as you wanted to there.

Whole of the South Bank is well lit from the London Eye down to Tower
Bridge. I've ridden there in the dark before.

http://tinyurl.com/ge42r

Hmph, I was supposed to be in London that weekend, but it now appears
I'm going to be in York instead.

Joe

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44

Old October 10th 06, 09:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

I UPD'ed at speed on Saturday and fell on my bag! ALL my camera
equipment is broken! My digital still camera has just stopped working
altogether and my digital video camera plays back really jerky. I don't
know if it records ok because it plays back jerky so I wouldn't be able
to tell!

Plenty of other people will be taking pictures won't they? Just making
sure that there will be pictures of this event as there are gonna be
some killer riders there!

Hopefully I will have my new uni by then, fingers crossed!

Looking forward to this one!

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"Mmmm, I can smell bread!..........I wonder if thats what you smell
before you die?" - My workmate, Paul

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old October 10th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joe

Wow, long time since ive been on here... quite a few people i dont know
too... to anyone that doesnt know me, Im Joe too

Okay, well I didnt know anything about this, until Joe H rang me at
work today... told me what was going on and to check on here. Glad I
did
Anyways, Sunday sucks, as I live SO far away, and would be getting the
train and have work on monday, but I'll see what I can do. I'd love to
come down n ride with you guys, havnt seen people for so long!

Take it easy,

Joe

--
joe

*www.cool.unicyclist.com*

'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa

'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

Old October 10th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lucas1wheel

nice to meet u joe, im lucas im a noob but im workin on it

--
Lucas1wheel

2 times british freestyle champion lol
Level 7
UNI-T rule
Uk Unicycle basketball team the best they've ever been
http://www.qu-ax.com/
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Old October 10th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sparrowhawk

semach.the.monkey wrote:
My coach is due in at 9.20 too... but from recent experiences with
National Express, it doesn't mean that is when I'll arrive!

The easiest place to meet there is probably the entrance to the coach
station. It's around the other side to where you arrive though, so
you'll have to walk around the building to get there.

Cheers

STM

dude il be using national express asewell for victoria...il try and
book it for 10:00 just for it!...am booking it soon...so i might
aswell!

--
sparrowhawk
sparrowhawk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11813

Old October 10th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joe

Lucas1wheel wrote:
Im a noob but im workin on it

ha, i know mate. Some people just cant help it :P
take it easy

Old October 10th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Right, Iv got hold of AJ (Epistolize) . He said that he is deffinatly up
for it and he has nothing booked for the 29th. He will come along
pretty soon and say for definate.

Just thought id let you lot know!

Shall we do a headcount to see how many people will roughly be comming
along? Would be interesting to see a list of names.

Rock on!
Edd

P.S, I hope you come along too Joe B!

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"Mmmm, I can smell bread!..........I wonder if thats what you smell
before you die?" - My workmate, Paul

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Critical Mass starts Riot in London Terrorized Ifoundmore Social Issues 0 July 13th 05 04:30 AM
My London ride Tony Raven UK 3 July 11th 05 11:08 PM
London learner John Hearns UK 1 July 11th 05 11:43 AM
New Uk uni meet south west thinuniking Unicycling 5 January 15th 04 09:54 PM
More on the August 24th Northeast Bicycle Swap Meet Menotomy Techniques 0 July 22nd 03 04:35 PM