London UK Uni-Meet. It's happening again!

Old October 13th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sparrowhawk

Default London UK Uni-Meet. It's happening again!

Eddbmxdude wrote:
_DEFINATES!_

Joe Hodges
Sponge
Steve (Afro Guy)
Mike Penton
Lucas
Amanda
Mike
Gavin............................................. .................................................. ............................
....................etc

AGGHH!!!
you keep missing me out!

.....annnd *patrick* for *_Definate_*

--
sparrowhawk
sparrowhawk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11813

Old October 13th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BungleBanks

hey there, hopefully me, sam and matt will be coming from southend to
join you guys, getting the train to liverpool street then riding to the
london eye.

sorry if i missed sumthing but you guys are meeting near the london eye
rnt you? sorry i only read the last page!

bungle, hope to see you all there,

--
BungleBanks

So many people ask me "if i can ride that thing?" and i say "no i just
push it round for fun!"

www.southendjuggling.com

BungleBanks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5830

Old October 13th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

_DEFINATES!_

Joe Hodges
Sponge
Steve (Afro Guy)
Mike Penton
Lucas
Amanda
Mike
Gavin
Edd
Leo
Dale
AJ
Rocco
Sparrowhawk
Beth
Liam
Tom (Skicker)
Sean
Loose
Antoine
Dave
Bungle
Sam
Matt
Patrick

_*Maybe!*_

Phil?
Joe B?

Sorry Sparrow, for some reason I thought you were Spencer!

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"Mmmm, I can smell bread!..........I wonder if thats what you smell
before you die?" - My workmate, Paul

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old October 14th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
domesticated ape

But now you've got Patrick/Sparrowhawk twice and no Spencer!

Also sorry to be a pedant but it's *DEFINITES* not definates

--
domesticated ape
domesticated ape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8599

Old October 14th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sparrowhawk

Eddbmxdude wrote:
Sorry Sparrow, for some reason I thought you were Spencer!

thats ok

hehe

Old October 14th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

_DEFINITES!_
Joe Hodges
Sponge
Steve (Afro Guy)
Mike Penton
Lucas
Amanda
Mike
Gavin
Edd
Leo
Dale
AJ
Rocco
Beth
Liam
Tom (Skicker)
Sean
Loose
Antoine
Dave
Bungle
Sam
Matt
Patrick

_*Maybe!*_

Phil?
Joe B?

There!

Rock on!
Edd

Old October 14th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sponge

Awesome, loads coming.

Edd, or anyone else, could you bring a BC wheel with you to the ride?
Like strap it onto your bag or something? I'm quite interested in
trying it out just as a little mess around thing, as is Joe. Plus it'll
be a great little something for when people get bored of one spot.

--
Sponge

Currently learning: switching to opposite hand, and switching sidehops
sides.

MSN: feel free to add, I'm always up for a
good chat and get to know other unicyclists

*coming soon: the Joe Hodges trials video...*
Sponge's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11883

Old October 15th 06, 09:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Sponge wrote:
Awesome, loads coming.

Edd, or anyone else, could you bring a BC wheel with you to the ride?
Like strap it onto your bag or something? I'm quite interested in
trying it out just as a little mess around thing, as is Joe. Plus it'll
be a great little something for when people get bored of one spot.

Sure, I was thinking of bringing one anyway. Only thing is, the plates
on my BC are crap and really bent. If anyone else has a better BC, it
would probably be a good idea to bring that instead.

Getting so excited now, looks like its gonna be an excellent day!!!!!

Rock on!
Edd

Old October 15th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Yeah Eddbmxdude I think I can acualy come to this And hopfuly my
parents will agree in getting me my chritmas perent(26" nimbus muni)
early so i'll get back to you

--
thejdw

My unicycle is broken and I can't get a new one till christmas
(or will i? )
thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old October 15th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sparrowhawk

this seems like it will be good fun!

im really looking forward to it...hope to see you all there! =)

btw if you see a guy holding a pack of cards thats *_ME_*

--
sparrowhawk
sparrowhawk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11813

Critical Mass starts Riot in London Terrorized Ifoundmore Social Issues 0 July 13th 05 04:30 AM
My London ride Tony Raven UK 3 July 11th 05 11:08 PM
London learner John Hearns UK 1 July 11th 05 11:43 AM
New Uk uni meet south west thinuniking Unicycling 5 January 15th 04 09:54 PM
More on the August 24th Northeast Bicycle Swap Meet Menotomy Techniques 0 July 22nd 03 04:35 PM