RANS V2 Formula

Old December 21st 03, 09:15 PM
Dean Arthur

Default RANS V2 Formula

john riley wrote:

Average designed rider weight...Hmmm... that's a tricky one with
recumbents! ;-)

Early 80s, "el cheapo" D.I.Y. Mother's Trike was built over one weekend
using the tubing which carries most house wiring in USA. Electrical
Mettalic Tubing or EMT, for short.

I think that the Mother Earth News staffer was short and around 100 lbs.
- sopping wet!!

With my 230 lbs. I'd build with smallest steel exhaust pipe for strength
and hang the weight. Our back roads in Wyoming aren't forgiving of
underbuilt bikes.

Construction article on Mother Earth News 2F1R homebrew trike with
specs, parts list and drawings.

This article is available online at the Mother Earth News website.

Here's the link:

http://www.motherearthnews.com/menar...to.asp?article =081/081-162-01&ID=2613&Num=4