Christmas wish list.....

Old May 8th 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Callistus Valerius

Default Christmas wish list.....

A carbon fiber kayak would be number 1. Second would be shimano fishing
rod to fish with, off of the CF kayak. I don't think campagnolo makes a
fishing rod, so I'll have to stick with shimaNO.

What I did for Christmas Eve and Christmas Giant Yukon MTB Girl Mountain Biking 31 December 31st 06 07:58 AM
Christmas BR?? Gags Australia 11 December 29th 06 03:32 AM
Christmas BR essendon93 Australia 10 December 28th 05 12:53 AM
For the Stanford Alumnus On Your Christmas List . . . [email protected] Techniques 16 August 25th 05 07:29 AM
Wot I did over Christmas suzyj Australia 8 January 5th 05 06:14 AM