FS: 54 cm Look KG233 Steel Bike

Old April 29th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

Default FS: 54 cm Look KG233 Steel Bike

54 cm c-t Look KG233 Steel bike. Made of Columbus Brain tubing.
Beautiful Blue/Red/Yellow paint scheme -
http://www.kijafa.com/kijafa/img/product/KG233.JPG but with a carbon fork.

Dura Ace 9-Speed Shifters
Ultegra Front and Rear derailers
Tom Ritchey Pro Compact 50/34
Bontrager Select wheels
13-25 gearing
Easton EC50 Carbon fork with metal steering tube
Thompson seatpost
ITM Bars and Mutant Stem
Specialized saddle

This is a beautiful bike that is one of the rare steel Looks. This belongs
to my brother who keeps his bikes in perfect condition. The paint is
flawless as far as I can tell. It actually looks like a new frame.

$1200 + packing and shipping. (Done by a local trustworthy bike shop.)

email for pictures.

Carbon vs Steel for a new bike [email protected] Techniques 69 May 31st 05 08:15 PM
WTB:Steel 56 cm road bike/frame Ryun Pavlicek Marketplace 5 March 14th 05 07:49 PM
Questions about a steel bike and Sigma BC1600 Ian.D Techniques 4 January 7th 05 01:31 AM
FA: Steel Framed Road Bike MSA UK 16 August 14th 04 11:42 PM
Best Steel Road Bike jefferson Techniques 11 August 29th 03 02:04 PM