$500 road bike?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 27th 04, 12:14 PM
ProfTournesol

Default $500 road bike?

some friends of mine want to spend $500 on a new bike for their 14 year
old son. I know you can't get a great bike for that price but anything
would be better than what he had before! I know that there are hybrids
around at that price, but does anyone know of any rideable road bikes
(700C wheels, drop bars etc.) at that price?