Scooter Libby wrote *what*?

Old November 2nd 05, 06:31 AM
John

Default Scooter Libby wrote *what*?

Jasper Janssen wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/goss...p-307363c.html

Now, I'm all for freedom of speech.. but do you really want someone who
writes *that* kind of book in the upper regions of government?

Did you know Libby was a PNAC Member? (Search Libby PNAC) = Bush Sucks
and so doesn all his PNAC cronies who hyped the bogus case for the Iraq
war. Where did those Niger forgeries come froom anyway?

John

Old November 2nd 05, 06:59 AM
Bill Sornson

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:07:51 -0700, Mark Hickey
wrote:

are you against literature that references non-missionary style
sex?

Do you defend anything and everything bad done by the current
administration by pointing to foibles of the Clinton admistration?

Wait, actually there is no need to answer that -- we know you do.

This doesn't belong in rec.bicycles.tech. Read the FAQ!

:-D

Old November 2nd 05, 12:52 PM
Mark Hickey

"D'ohBoy" wrote:

snip
Boy, first you guys complain that all conservatives are a bunch of
prudes, now you've got your knickers all in a twist when it turns out
they're not.

snip

Where did I (or anyone else in this forum) ever complain about that?

How 'bout when you typed:

Speaking of trash:

Have you seen what Lynn Cheney has authored?

More Hickey-isms.

Oh, by that you mean "pointing out obvious contradictions?". I guess
so.

The less sexual conservatives are, the less likely they are to
reproduce. That, as Ms. Stewart says, is a good thing.

That's why there are so few of us we get to pick the president. Heh.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame
Old November 2nd 05, 12:54 PM
Mark Hickey

wrote:

are you against literature that references non-missionary style
sex?

Do you defend anything and everything bad done by the current
administration by pointing to foibles of the Clinton admistration?

Ummmm, no?

Wait, actually there is no need to answer that -- we know you do.

Ummmmm, sure, John.

If you'll re-read the post, you'll notice I was commenting on what
seems to be a rant against lesbians and/or sexually explicit
literature. Not quite sure how you made the jump from that to the
Clinton administration.

Or wait... is there something we should know about Hillary? ;-)

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame
Old November 2nd 05, 01:38 PM
D'ohBoy

I wrote:

Speaking of trash:
Have you seen what Lynn Cheney has authored?

Nice twist - nice hickey-ism: I comment that I (and others) never
complained about the prudishness of repugs and you twist my comment
that Lynn Cheney's literary efforts are less than highbrow into a
contradiction.

I NEVER complained about the prudishness of repugs.

hickey-ism.

Nice one.

D'ohBoy

Old November 2nd 05, 02:26 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Mark Hickey wrote:
Jasper Janssen wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/goss...p-307363c.html

Now, I'm all for freedom of speech.. but do you really want someone who
writes *that* kind of book in the upper regions of government?

I'd rather they write trash than DO trash in the Oval Office...

" screw the intel, I'm gonna invade, show that turd who's boss!!!"

in the oval office

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame

Old November 2nd 05, 03:57 PM
Tom Ace

Mark Hickey wrote:

That's why there are so few of us we get to pick the president. Heh.

Voters don't pick the president; they only pick their state's electors.
If voters picked the president, Bush would have lost in 2000.

Tom Ace

Old November 2nd 05, 10:41 PM
Bill Sornson

John wrote:

Where did those Niger forgeries come froom anyway?

Dan Rather?

Old November 3rd 05, 03:56 AM
Mark Hickey

"D'ohBoy" wrote:

I wrote:

Speaking of trash:
Have you seen what Lynn Cheney has authored?

Nice twist - nice hickey-ism: I comment that I (and others) never
complained about the prudishness of repugs and you twist my comment
that Lynn Cheney's literary efforts are less than highbrow into a
contradiction.

I NEVER complained about the prudishness of repugs.

hickey-ism.

You replied to my comment:

Boy, first you guys complain that all conservatives are a bunch of
prudes, now you've got your knickers all in a twist when it turns out
they're not.

.... with:

Where did I (or anyone else in this forum) ever complain about that?
More Hickey-isms.

I could only assume that you were commenting about conservatives who
weren't prudes. What other conclusion could I reach after your
comment about Lynn Cheney's book?....

Speaking of trash:

Have you seen what Lynn Cheney has authored? Why doesn't she just get
it over with and come out of the closet like the daughter did?

Maybe "trash" is a complimentary term to you? LOL. We have here an
author who happens to be a conservative, and the above comment from
you when she makes it clear she's not a prude. Clear now?

But on the subject of complaints about conservatives being overly
prudish, you previously wrote:

Where did I (or anyone else in this forum) ever complain about that?

Surely you jest... maybe you ARE new around here.

For example, I can remember emails claiming that churches mandated
only missionary style sex. FWIW, I asked the guy who runs the
marriage conferences in our church about that and he got a big laugh
out of it. You'd probably blush if you attended one of our marriage
conferences (particularly the second-year session).

Nice one.

Thank you.

Mark "not a prude either" Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame

Scooter Claes Australia 17 August 24th 05 09:28 AM
Interchangeability of 64 bcd 4 hole chainrings with electric scooter sprockets? meb Techniques 0 January 29th 05 09:34 AM
A number I'd like to know... Sheldon Brown General 111 October 9th 04 06:50 AM
Anyone Have A Electric scooter Deb Marketplace 1 March 4th 04 12:53 PM
aus.bicycle FAQ (Monthly(ish) Posting) kingsley Australia 3 February 24th 04 08:44 PM