REVELATION: America Hates Bu****e - Death to our indiscriminately murderous thieving enemies of God's Creation, who war Creation for bush's personal escape for the crimes of 911 Christ would say right, wouldn't you say so likewise my brothers a

Old June 21st 07, 10:33 PM posted to alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.politics.bush,rec.bicycles.misc
di

Default REVELATION: America Hates Bu****e - Death to our indiscriminately murderous thieving enemies of God's Creation, who war Creation for bush's personal escape for the crimes of 911 Christ would say right, wouldn't you say so likewise my brothers a

wrote in message
oups.com...

AMERICA HATES BU****E

Amen Brother!!! Now pass the collection plate so we can get out of here.