A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » General
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

REVELATION: America Hates Bu****e - Death to our indiscriminately murderous thieving enemies of God's Creation, who war Creation for bush's personal escape for the crimes of 911 Christ would say right, wouldn't you say so likewise my brothers a

Old June 21st 07, 10:33 PM posted to alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.politics.bush,rec.bicycles.misc
di
external usenet poster

Default REVELATION: America Hates Bu****e - Death to our indiscriminately murderous thieving enemies of God's Creation, who war Creation for bush's personal escape for the crimes of 911 Christ would say right, wouldn't you say so likewise my brothers a

wrote in message
oups.com...

AMERICA HATES BU****E

Amen Brother!!! Now pass the collection plate so we can get out of here.

Ads

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off